Fallout 3 Game Of The Year Edition repack Mr DJ

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on June 16, 2015 by DJ840in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Fallout 3 Game Of The Year Edition repack Mr DJ (Size: 6.17 GB)
 setup-1.bin3.19 GB
 setup-2.bin2.94 GB
 setup.exe21.11 MB
 setup-3.bin12.81 MB
 icon.ico48.23 KB
 Instructions.txt5.2 KB
 Crash fix.txt557 bytes
 autorun.inf67 bytes
 vcredist_x86.exe2.6 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB

Description

LOSSLESS Repack by Mr DJ (Me)

Reupload of :

https://kat.cr/fallout-3-gam...-repack-mr-dj-t10407772.html

Repack features:

Do not cut/recode;

Game Version: 1.7.0.3 ;

Precracked - install and play (No GFWL required) ;

Final size: 8.52gb;

Operating system: Win XP,Win Vista,Win 7,Win 8,Win 8.1 (both 32bit and 64bit);

Voice and Subtitle Language: English ;

Xbox 360 controller support: Yes ;

Install time : 9 minutes [quad core] ;

DLCs included:

Operation Anchorage

The Pitt

Broken Steel

Point Lookout

Mothership Zeta

**INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING 'Setup.exe' (IMPORTANT) to avoid any error message . (For avast users: Just Disable DeepScreen in antivirus settings)...

After running setup,, click on 'Configure',, specify the install directory,, click on next and next,, select the necessary software (Direct X and Visual C++[provided in Redist folder]),, again next,, finally on 'Install'...PLAY THE GAME FROM DESKTOP SHORTCUT 'Fallout 3 Launcher.exe' using run as administrator....

There will be 2 desktop shortcut created , 'Fallout 3 Launcher.exe' and 'Fallout 3 Settings.exe' , 'Fallout 3 Launcher.exe' is the Fallout mod manager which u will use to play the game with all the DLC's enabled, 'Fallout 3 Settings.exe' is the original game launcher which u can use to change the graphics settings ....

When you'll open 'Fallout 3 Launcher.exe' for the first time , set it up by selecting Fallout 3 game , check 'Don't ask me next time' and click on OK , when the launcher is finally set up , all the DLC's will be shown , make sure they are checked to be enabled , then click on 'Launch Game' , after that for the first time , it'll open the original game launcher from which u can set the graphical settings of the game, exit the original launcher and then again click on 'Lauch Game' to play ...

In case you have a modern hardware with multi core CPU but still the game crashes , open "Crash fix.txt" file provided, read and implement what's mentioned in it ....

Always open the game using 'Run as administrator' to avoid any savegame/crash issue, if it still crashes, lower the graphics settings and make sure u meet the system requirements along with updated graphic drivers for your graphics card, read 'Instructions' textfile for more help ...

IF U R STILL UNABLE TO GET IT WORKING, INBOX ME AT KICKASS OR ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE ....

Check out my Official facebook page 'Mr DJ repacks':

Mr DJ repacks

Like it guys to support and get updates on upcoming repacks.....

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.17 GB
seeders:2
leechers:0

Trailer

Screenshots

Fallout 3 Game Of The Year Edition repack Mr DJ screenshot

All Comments

i use windows 7 and in steam there is a notice not optimised for windows 7 am i have to fix it somehow or tweak some settings ??
Thanks for this! Hopefully it works for me.
Torrent Hash : e69f2f97237d2576f001652341b011229a2d4a90
gonna be useful soon
Still alot of crashes , bugs etc. Most failed bethseda game. Love this game , but simple cant play it.. New Vegas works perfect , no crashes etc.. this one meh..

But anyway thanks for it.. Fallout 4 hype is strong !
Read 'Crash fix.txt' and implement that tweak to avoid crashing
Gonna try it. But i dont belive it fix crashing. I downloaded like 5 diffrent Fallouts 3 in past years and every said " we fixed crashes" :p , sure game crash less after some fixes and tweaks , but still crash alot.

Anyway like i said , gonna try this one ;P. Thanks one more time.
I have given the link of this same previously uploaded torrent , u can check the feedback section and decided for yourself , tried to make it crash less as possible
Thanks DJ840, Bethesda makes some great games. They also are a very anti-pirate concerned company so grab a copy while you can I am sure DMCA will make the rounds again soon enough.
Thanks !