Fallout 4 (2015) PC | RePack by R.G. Freedom

seeders: 1
leechers: 71
Added on November 10, 2015 by inform2xxxin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Fallout 4 (2015) PC | RePack by R.G. Freedom (Size: 18.89 GB)
 freedom-3.bin3.93 GB
 freedom-1.bin3.77 GB
 freedom-5.bin3.55 GB
 freedom-2.bin2.97 GB
 freedom-4.bin2.89 GB
 freedom-6.bin1.75 GB
 setup.exe23.67 MB
 icon.ico293.75 KB
 autorun.inf57 bytes
 vcredist_x86.exe4.76 MB
 dotnetfx.exe868.57 KB
 DXSETUP.exe285.34 KB

Description

Genre: Strategy, 3D
Developer: Aterdux Entertainment
Published: Aterdux Entertainment
Platform: PC
Language Interface: Russian | English
Language Sound: English

Publication Type: Repack
Crack: included (CODEX)

Operating System:
Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or equivalent
Sound card: compatible with DirectX®
Hard disk space: 25.1 GB

Bethesda Game Studios, creators of the popular game of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, invites you into the world of Fallout 4 - its most ambitious game of the new generation of open world.
You - the only survivor of the shelter 111, trapped in a world devastated by nuclear war. Every moment you are fighting for survival, each solution may be the last. But it depends on you the fate of the wastelands. Welcome home.

Features of RePack

Nothing removed / not recodedVersion of the game; v 1.1.30Checked; on Windows 8.1 (x64)RePack by R.G. Freedom

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
18.89 GB
seeders:1
leechers:71

All Comments

this game sucks,uninstalled it after a few hours play
I followed this guys instructions and it worked, but I get like a black screen when its loading and it never ends lol........ "Works fine !! but after installing it , i did these things DO all the changes as Administrator !! To fix the crashes you must have the English strings for fall out Download them here ( https://kat.cm/fallout-4-english-patch-t11557829.html#main ) Instructions: 1) Go to main installation folder -> Data -> Strings -> Drop files here 2) Change in main folder "Fallout4_Default.ini" the line "sLanguage=ru" to "sLanguage=en" 3) Go to user -> - my documents -> games -> fallout4 -> change the same line to "en" in "Fallout4.ini" Also, to avoid black screen intro issues, be sure to change any files in Video folder from "...RU" to "...EN" Example: Intro_ru.bk2 -> Intro_en.bk2 -to change launcher language to English , change language from russian to english in the file steam_api.ini found in main folder ! please restart once before u start the game !! after all these i opened the game !! no crashes so far !! i am on the part where we just get inside the vault after the nuclear blast p.s : i have installed the latest nvidia game-ready driver"

THE GUY WHO POSTED THIS IS AWESOME, THIS WORKS PERFECT, THANK YOU RANDOM INTERNET GUY
Bit disappointed here. This says "nothing ripped" but the english strings are missing (goto https://kat.cm/fallout-4-english-patch-t11557829.html for the fix) and videos are labelled as RU (which I have now renamed to EN), we'll see if the end game video is actually in english. Don't forget to edit the two ini files (Fallout4_Default.ini - change ru to en and steam_api.ini seach for russian and replace with english). For good measure I downloaded the CODEX crack only (https://kat.cm/fallout-4-crack-only-codex-t11555906.html) and applied it before I found the missing strings file.
I'm pretty sure that this results from the videos needing to be changed to English as well. Since the beginning video is in Russian it crashes immediately without the change.
Mine crashes after "Please Stand By"
ANON ftw... Let's get some upvotes so people know how to play this version correctly before getting frustrated and down voting.