Fallout.4.Beta.Update.v1.2.37

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 2, 2015 by mercs213in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Fallout.4.Beta.Update.v1.2.37 (Size: 865.58 MB)
 Fallout4.cdx75.83 MB
 Fallout4.exe75.83 MB
 Fallout4Launcher.exe4.32 MB
 Readme.txt646 bytes
 Fallout4 - Animations.ba2349.71 MB
 Fallout4 - Interface.ba221.71 MB
 Fallout4 - Misc.ba211.3 MB
 Fallout4 - Shaders.ba211.87 MB
 Fallout4.esm315.01 MB

Description

Install instructions:- Copy contents of torrent to main game dir- Overwrite- PlayChange log:Beta update 1.2.37General memory and stability improvementsPerformance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly PlantFixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminalsCredits: thanks to demde for providing the update

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
865.58 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Fallout.4.Beta.Update.v1.2.37

All Comments

awesome like always merc thanks for upload
n i just want ask do i need back up my save game before use this update ?
I started having issues on my CODEX base copy. Decided to give this patch a try and it solved all my problems. FPS, Mouse Lag, UI flipping out, weird stuff. Thank you very much for the upload. I do recommend everyone gets this if they were having any issues with their game!
Works.
I HOpe This Crack Will Be Work Coz The Last Beta Crack Was nOt Working On My i5
wHy dO you write liKE diS?
Thanks for the upload, can't wait for the public release.
This is your system, not the game I believe based on my system and play history, I'm lvl 36 ish and have never had the game drop below 58fps, I must admit my specs out do every game currently on the market, but still, I am also using a cracked version of the game that has no updates installed, and still doesn't lag...

So I assume it's your system, but in saying that, I have read of a lot (not really bout 10 ppl so far) that are having your issue, and most have fixed it by either re-caching the game or by re-downloading it again, no tweaks needed to fix it, just re-cache or download, saves won't be affected (but back them up anyway)

My system spec's in case you want to know are

i7 5820K 3.3GHz Oc'ed at 4.3 or 4.5GHz
32GB Ram DDR4 2400hz
Twin 980's SLI
MB Gigabyte X99
250GB SSD for windows
480GB SSD for Games
and 4 other HDD 750GB, 2TB, 4TB, 4TB.

I hope the re-caching or re-downloading help you..

PS every one that I have read that has fixed the low fps issue, all mentioned that they aren't running the updates, as those that have now have the issue again, so aviod the update after re cache or download and see how you go...

Good Luck
Once again beta?
:)
thx!
patch with codex crack. works fine.