Fallout.4.Beta.Update.v1.3.47

seeders: 31
leechers: 3
Added on January 20, 2016 by mercs213in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Fallout.4.Beta.Update.v1.3.47 (Size: 63.4 MB)
 Fallout4.exe63.4 MB
 Readme.txt620 bytes

Description

Install instructions: Note: requires update v1.3.45 previously installed- Copy contents to main game dir- PlayPLEASE REMEMBER TO SEED, MANY OTHERS WANT THIS! :)If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!Change log:Fixed texture threading issue causing unusually long load timesCredits:thank you demde for the update.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
63.4 MB
seeders:31
leechers:3
Fallout.4.Beta.Update.v1.3.47

All Comments

Wow, Bethesda actually listened
Just reporting back after playing for few hours.
I can verify shorter load times for me.
Before it was almost as the game was just hanging and not doing anything, but now it's working much better.

Thanks again mercs213

Angel
Thanks mercs213! Great upload as always!
Just used magnet link and downloaded the file in less than 20 seconds.
Awesome. Thanks, mercs.
Oh thank you Mercs213!
I hope this fixes my issue. I spend more time on the load screens than in the game.

Angel
i don't believe there will be a fix for that using this current version of Creation. even on faster SSD models the load times are still very noticeable. it's just too much content for this engine to handle with fast load speeds.
Beta Update 1.3.47 - January 19, 2016

Fixed texture threading issue causing unusually long load times

http://steamcommunity.com/games/377160/announcements/
unusually long or just long?
i'm commenting about after this patch. they may be a couple seconds shorter but i never had any "unusually long load times", where i was worried that it had stopped functioning, to begin with. load times are still noticeably longer than any other game on this SSD. some of which are more demanding games.
did previous beta even make it to mainstream release yet?