Fallout.4-CODEX.www.GamesTorrents.com.iso24.47 GB
 WwW.GamesTorrents.CoM.url118 bytes
 Fallout4.cdx75.85 MB
 Fallout4.exe75.11 MB
 steam_api.ini3.49 KB
 steam_api64.cdx201.91 KB
 steam_api64.dll283.31 KB

Description

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Platform: PC
Language: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
Format: ISO
Size: 24.61 GB
Releaser: CODEX
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creator of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, welcomes you to the world of Fallout 4, more ambitious play to date and the next generation of open world.
You're the only survivor of the Refuge 111 destroyed by a nuclear war world. Every second is a struggle for survival, and your hands will be all decisions. Only you can rebuild the wilderness and decide their future. Welcome home.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

MINIMUM:
Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB / 2GB AMD Radeon HD 7870 or equivalent
Hard Drive: 30GB available space

RECOMMENDED:

Processor: Intel Core i7 4790 3.6 GHz / AMD FX-9590 4.7 GHz or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB / 4GB 290x AMD Radeon R9 or equivalent
Hard Drive: 30GB available space

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
24.61 GB
seeders:0
leechers:17
Fallout 4 MULTi8-CODEX

Screenshots

Fallout 4 MULTi8-CODEX screenshot

All Comments

What is the point of this torrent?
Torrent works, but when I installed, it was missing some files to run, also sound worked for cutscenes at start but doesn't work in game. Also is glitchy when talking to characters. These could just be my settings or drivers or something. Worth downloading to try the game out though.
there is no MULTI8 release by codex. check the private trackers, lol
I dont understand how this guy keeps uploading these type of torrents every now and then?? Does good torrents also but VERY bad ones as well...
it used the bad name.
it's just Fallout.4-CODEX

just same stuff with a diffrent (name,info...WwW.GamesTorrents.CoM.url) skin
it better than a f*** zip.
unless it's a fake or remake iso.
It is very misleading because it does not have any foreign languages, and MULTI8 means 8 languages, that is why PLAZA released a language pack and PROPHET a MULTI9, it even says in the description German, Spanish and so on when it is just English, so it is a bit more than just named wrong