Fallout 4 [V1.5.412.0 + 4 DLC] (2015) PC | RePack By Xatab

seeders: 436
leechers: 468
Added on June 23, 2016 by [Aaryan]in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Fallout 4 [V1.5.412.0 + 4 DLC] (2015) PC | RePack By Xatab (Size: 21.07 GB)
 autorun.inf43 bytes
 setup.exe2.89 MB
 data3.bin111.14 MB
 data-dlc.bin2.3 GB
 data2.bin4.78 GB
 DATA.bin6.82 GB
 Data1.bin7.04 GB
 DirectX Web Setup.exe292.84 KB
 vcredist_x86.exe6.25 MB
 vcredist_x64.exe6.85 MB

Description

Information:
Released : 2015
Genre : Action , Shooter ™ , RPG , 3D , 1st Person , 3rd Person
Developer : Bethesda Game Studios
Publisher : Bethesda Softworks
Platform : PC
Publication Type : Repack
Language : Russian
Voice set Language : English
Tablet : Enclosing (CODEX)

System Requirements:
✔ Operating system : Windows 7/ 8/10 (64-bit)
✔ Processor : Intel the Core i5-2300 /
AMD Phenom II X4945 | GHz 2.8
✔ RAM: 8 GB
✔ Video card: NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti / AMD Radeon HD7870 | 2 GB
✔ Sound card: Compatible sound device DirectX® 9.0
✔ Free space on hard drive : 30 GB

Description:
Fallout 4 - A continuation of the famous post-apocalyptic series, the events that develop after a few years after the end Fallout 3. protagonistGame becomes the lone survivor of Vault 111, which was located near Boston. Will the fate of the main character will have to leave his home to embark on an adventure full of dangers, where on the way he will be mutants, raiders, mercenaries and various natural hazard. The fourth part of the series is different from its predecessors the new locale - Boston and the surrounding area - as well as some changes in the game mechanics. So, it has been redesigned role system SPECIAL, protagonist learned to modify the weapon, as well as to rebuild the destroyed settlements war. Power armor, the game character, now is not a panacea - it requires a carry nuclear batteries. Reworked and dialog system - in the fourth part of the majority of jobs can pass without entering into battle with the characters.

Features:
- You can do whatever you want - in a huge open world, offers hundreds of locations, characters and quests. Make alliances with various factions and achieve everything by yourself - all in your hands.
- Be whoever you want using the SPECIAL character system Choose from hundreds of properties and create any hero - a soldier in power armor to charming negotiator.
- The Fallout world comes to life thanks to a new generation of graphics and the modern engine. Burned Commonwealth Forest, Boston ruins - all played convincingly and with stunning details.
- Intense battle from the first or third person can be slowed down in the new system step by step aiming "Vault-Tec" (VATS), which allows you to choose the method of attack and enjoy the cinematic scene slaughterhouse.
- Collect, improve and create thousands of items using advanced manufacturing systems. Weapons, armor, food and chemicals - that's just the beginning of the list, then you will be able to create and develop the whole settlement.

Features repack:
Based on a license by the Fisher Steam
Do not cut / no recoded
Game archives are not opened
Patched to version 1.5.414 v (Beta)

Add-ons:
Fallout 4-Automatron
Fallout 4 - Wasteland Workshop
Fallout 4 - Far Harbor
Fallout 4 - Contraptions Workshop

All the way registry maintained.
Installation time 40 minutes (depending on your computer)
Repack By Xatab
Release tested on Windows 7 (64) and Windows 10 (64)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
21.07 GB
seeders:436
leechers:468
Fallout 4 [V1.5.412.0 + 4 DLC] (2015) PC | RePack By Xatab

Trailer

Screenshots

Fallout 4 [V1.5.412.0 + 4 DLC] (2015) PC | RePack By Xatab screenshot

All Comments

Thank you for a clear answer. I understood what to do before hand, but it sounded like there wouldn't be any ENG in the dialog parts. That's what I was worried about. I knew I had to do the other stuff before hand, just wanted to make sure on the latter. Thanks for clearing this up.
Anytime man, anyone else having issues please feel free to comment on here and I guess ill make an account to help out.
because it doesn't have the English files I guess, the uploader mentioned that the game langauge is Russian
Yes everything will be in english after that.