False_Flags_or_Not_The_Boston_Hoaxathon+Update_new_720pCropped Versions John B Wells h264 mp4

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on April 21, 2015 by psspssbupin TV
Torrent verified.

False_Flags_or_Not_The_Boston_Hoaxathon+Update_new_720pCropped Versions John B Wells h264 mp4 (Size: 2.42 GB)
 Video_Podcast_2015_Caravan_To_Midnight_-_Episode_269_David_McGowan_Talks_Boston_Marathon_Fixed720...1.4 GB
 Video_Podcast_2015_Caravan_To_Midnight_-_Episode_270_The_Boston_Hoaxathon_Fixed720pCropped_2h53m.mp41.02 GB

Description

False_Flags_or_Not_The_Boston_Hoaxathon_new_720pCropped Versions John B Wells h264 mp4

Note! long names used.. so download to a root NTFS partition not a sub folder incase OK. e.g. D:/

else might have to use special windows renamer tool I wrote to move or play them

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Whats in the files

Video_Podcast_2015_Caravan_To_Midnight_-_Episode_270_The_Boston_Hoaxathon_Fixed720pCropped_2h53m.mp4

Videp_Podcast_2015_Caravan_To_Midnight_-_Episode_269_David_McGowan_Talks_Boston_Marathon_Fixed720pCropped_3h54m.mp4

I included the 2nd video chat on Boston recently added since I uploaded
the first one a few days ago.

I fixed the aspect and cropping of these so can view what they are saying are
fake injuries and scenes as a false flag US operation to affect the public view points
to change the laws without protests perhaps?

you decide.

I must admit that guy in wheelchair does look like the same guy
and the lady with left leg torn but right leg looked fine
had the right removed? in fact it does look like a false leg to start with

so maybe they are on to something.. I watched and was skeptical but
have become convinced more going on now myself lol

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.42 GB
seeders:2
leechers:1
False_Flags_or_Not_The_Boston_Hoaxathon+Update_new_720pCropped Versions John B Wells h264 mp4