Famous Blue Raincoat MP3 Jennifer Warnes Covers and L Cohen Originals with 8 extra (personal favourite) tracks

seeders: 4
leechers: 4
Added on August 5, 2014 by Heidi-Annein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Famous Blue Raincoat MP3 Jennifer Warnes Covers and L Cohen Originals with 8 extra (personal favourite) tracks (Size: 173.7 MB)
 01 First We Take Manhattan.mp35.24 MB
 02 Bird on a Wire.mp36.51 MB
 03 Famous Blue Raincoat.mp37.67 MB
 04 Joan of Arc.mp310.97 MB
 05 Ain't no Cure for Love.mp34.97 MB
 06 Coming Back to You.mp35.17 MB
 07 Song of Bernadette.mp35.42 MB
 08 A Singer Must Die.mp36.74 MB
 09 Came So Far for Beauty.mp34.98 MB
 Cohen Original 1 First We Take Manhattan.mp38.05 MB
 Cohen Original 2 Bird On A Wire.mp34.78 MB
 Cohen Original 3 Famous Blue Raincoat.mp311.81 MB
 Cohen Original 4 Joan of Arc.mp38.91 MB
 Cohen Original 5 Ain't No Cure for Love.mp36.39 MB
 Cohen Original 6 Coming Back To You.mp34.24 MB
 Cohen Original 7 A Singer Must Die.mp34.6 MB
 Cohen Original 8 Came So Far for Beauty.mp39.29 MB
 Cohen Song of Bernadette.rtf404 bytes
 L Cohen 1 Suzanne.mp34.65 MB
 L Cohen 2 Sisters Of Mercy.mp34.85 MB
 L Cohen 3 Dance Me To The End Of Love.mp36.51 MB
 L Cohen 4 The Future.mp39.5 MB
 L Cohen 5 Hallelujah.mp36.06 MB
 L Cohen 6 Take This Waltz.mp37 MB
 L Cohen 7 (with Sharon Robinson) The Letters.mp34.39 MB
 L Cohen 8 Everybody Knows.mp36.88 MB
 L Cohen 9 Closing Time.mp38.12 MB

Description

Famous Blue Raincoat[
(Jennifer Warnes) was released in 1987. It was a huge hit and made a name for Warnes who until then was known more as a duet singer ie "Love Lift Us Up Where We Belong". Most Importantly Famous Blue Raincoat introduced Leonard Cohen songs to a new audience and revived interest in him as one of the best songwriters of the 20th century and perhaps the best Canada has ever produced, but also brought attention to him as first and foremost a prolific poet (as well as a novelist) who happens to have the gift of converting his poems into songs. Cohen has won numerous awards in Canada (he continues to maintain a home base in Montreal, Quebec) and many of the most famous musicians in the world have covered his songs and tribute albums of Cohen originals by various artists have been produced. His music has been included in soundtracks for more than 50 films (The Future for Natural Born Killers; Everybody Knows for Pump up the Volume; Take This Waltz as both the title and main song of a film, and The Sisters of Mercy for Mcabe and Mrs Miller, all of which I have included in this collection). I named and numerically separated out Cohen's Originals of Famous Blue Raincoat as well as the 9 extra Cohen songs I included. Hope you enjoy -- please rate the torrent if you do and PLEASE BE POLITE AND RE-SEED.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
173.7 MB
seeders:4
leechers:4
Famous Blue Raincoat MP3 Jennifer Warnes Covers and L Cohen Originals with 8 extra (personal favourite) tracks