Fantastic Strings - Golden Instrumental Hits - Various Artists - 320cbr (Big Papi) 1990

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on September 15, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Fantastic Strings - Golden Instrumental Hits - Various Artists - 320cbr (Big Papi) 1990 (Size: 123.99 MB)
 01 Jack Strachey - These Foolish Things.mp36.67 MB
 02 Richard Rodgers - My Romance.mp37.42 MB
 03 Frederick Loewe - Gigi.mp37.07 MB
 04 Dorothy Fields / Fritz Kreisler - Stars in my Eyes.mp35.99 MB
 05 F.D. Marchetti & D. Manning - Fascination.mp39.58 MB
 06 Ellie Goulding - Love Your Magic Spell.mp36.33 MB
 07 Richard Rodgers - Blue Moon.mp37.73 MB
 08 Roemheld & Parish - Ruby.mp34.42 MB
 09 Richard Rodgers - You Are Too Beautiful.mp37.34 MB
 10 George Gershwin - Love Walked In.mp37.64 MB
 11 George Gershwin - Rhapsody In Blue.mp310.55 MB
 12 Jerome Kern - Every Little Star.mp38.62 MB
 13 Chaplin, Phillips & Parsons - Smile.mp39.86 MB
 14 Piaf, Louiguy & Mack - La Vie en Rose.mp36.89 MB
 15 Johnny Burke & Erroll Garner - Misty.mp38.47 MB
 16 Hoagy Carmichael & Mitchell Parish - Stardust.mp39.37 MB
 Big Papi.nfo4.13 KB
 Cover.jpg33.2 KB
 Fantastic Strings.cue3.32 KB
 Fantastic Strings.log11.09 KB

Description

Source: 1990 CD

By Antony Wells

I have bought 4 CDs of the Fantastic Strings and I like them all. This one is a little different from the others: it is a bit slower; it has more emphasis on strings; and it is more like Mantovani, particularly in his tendency to vary the temo during a song. Generally it is gentle, orchestral music.

I was pleased to see a few songs that I know but don't often find on CDs these days, particularly 'Every Little Star' - I think this is the first version I have of this song. Also in this category are 'Love Walked In' and 'Rhapsody In Blue'. 'Love Walked In' features piano, which is the way I remember this song. 'Rhapsody In Blue' is fairly faithful to the original, which makes it the least gentle of the tracks, but it is also shortened to make it fit in with the CD. Despit the fact that it is a bit more roudy than the other tracks, it am pleased to have it in the collection.

All in all, this is a gentle, easy listening, orchestral CD, and a good addition to your collection if you like that sort of music

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
123.99 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Fantastic Strings - Golden Instrumental Hits - Various Artists - 320cbr (Big Papi) 1990

All Comments

Thank you for this nice album! Are you going to put up the other 3 that you mentioned on the torrent page? I hope so. Good torrent. Thanks!
oh that write-up is from a guy named Antony who has all 4 CDs...not me, sorry :(