Fantasy World Building Collection Dungeons and Dragons

seeders: 12
leechers: 0
Added on September 26, 2013 by in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Fantasy World Building Collection Dungeons and Dragons (Size: 148.98 MB)
 Arms & Armor - A Pictoral Archive.pdf34.18 MB
 Astronomy Encyclopedia, Oxford University Press.pdf31.53 MB
 Cryptozoology, A Guide to (Mysterious Creatures) - George M. Eberhart.pdf8.96 MB
 Encyclopedia of Astrology - Nicholas de Vore.pdf1.66 MB
 Essential Skills - A Real Life Handbook (But great for the Dungeon Master).pdf43.84 KB
 Fantasy World Builder Toolkit.pdf11.44 MB
 Grain Into Gold - A Fantasy World Economy.pdf486.42 KB
 Holly Lisle's - Create A Character.pdf1.59 MB
 Holly Lisle's - Create A Culture.pdf2.25 MB
 Holly Lisle's - Create A Language.pdf2.4 MB
 Instant World Builder.pdf143.99 KB
 JUNIOR WORLDMARK ENCYCLOPEDIA OF WORLD CITIES.pdf17.31 MB
 Low Fantasy Populations.pdf300.3 KB
 Making good characters.pdf8 KB
 Medieval Demographics Made Easy.pdf85.37 KB
 Medieval Farming Agriculture.pdf37.85 KB
 On The Magical Medieval City.pdf6.06 MB
 Pantheon Building.pdf835.56 KB
 Rich Staats - World Creation.pdf21.47 KB
 Savage Worlds - Fantasy World Builder.pdf4.78 MB
 Twenty Rules for writing Detective Stories (1928).pdf13.69 KB
 Where There Is No Doctor - A Village Health Care Handbook.pdf24.84 MB
 Wizards of the Coast - Writing Guidelines.pdf18.04 KB
 World Creation - Designing an RPG world.pdf21.47 KB

Description

Sadly, after many, MANY years (decades, actually) of being a DM, I no longer have anyone to game with. Rather than leave the 60+ GB of files that will never be used on my external to take up space (which I could use for comic books), I'm going to burn them off to blu-ray data discs and file them away in hopes that they may be used at some point in the future.

No big descriptions or explanations with these - you either know what they are, and that you want them, or you don't.

These uploads are definitely an experiment; if there is interest, I'll seed them for a while, but if there isn't, I'll have them deleted and "file" this stuff away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone who found these by searching for something other than Dungeons & Dragons, or by just browsing ebooks, could very likely find books (or shorter materials) worth reading is this collection. I certainly don't mean to exclude anyone with their suggested use. That being said...

For those of you who are downloading these as part of my ongoing D&D purge, their intended use should be fairly obvious. There's some great reading in here, period, and expanding your knowledge base and imagination as a player is never a bad thing. That being said, this batch is likely to be much more useful for the dungeon or game master. Even more so for an advanced DM/GM who is either considering building their own world, is in the process of doing so, or is already running their campaign in one.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
148.98 MB
seeders:12
leechers:0
Fantasy World Building Collection Dungeons and Dragons