Added on November 29, 2012 by SuPer_BONEin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Far Cry 3 RELOADED (Size: 9.64 GB)
 rld-fc3a.iso7.7 GB
 rld-fc3b.iso1.94 GB
 reloaded.nfo4.26 KB

Description

Far Cry 3 RELOADED

Developer: Ubisoft Montreal Publishr: Ubisoft Release Datе: 28.11.2012Gener: First Person ShooterDiscription :Beyond the limits of civilization lies an island, a lawless place ruled by piracy and human misery, where your only escapes are drugs or the muzzle of a gun. This is where you find yourself, trapped in a place that's forgotten right from wrong, a place that lives by the principles of violence. In Far Cry 3, players step into the shoes of Jason Brody, stranded on this mysterious tropical island. You dictate how the story unfolds, from the battles you choose to fight down to the allies or enemies you make along the way. Slash, sneak, detonate and shoot your way across the island in a world that has lost all sense of right and wrong. Beware the beauty and mystery of this unexplored paradise and live to outwit its roster of ruthless, desperate characters. You'll need more than luck to survive. System Requirements:CPU: Intel® Core®i3-530 @ 2.9 GHz or better, AMD™ Phenom™II X2 @ 3.1 GHz or betterRAM: 4 GBVGA: 1024 MB DirectX® 11.0 compliant card with Shader Model 5.0 or higher NVidia™ 480 or better, AMD™ HD 5770 or better (see supported list**)DX: DirectX 11OS: Windows Vista® (with SP2), Windows® 7 (with SP1) or Windows® 8HDD: 15 GB HD spaceSound: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible Sound Card 5.1 with Latest Drivers

Screens :

How To Install:1. Burn or mount the image.2. Install the game.3. Run the 1.01 patch included in the Crack dir.4. Copy over the cracked content from the Crack dir on DVD2 to your bin dir, overwriting any existing files.5. Play the game.6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT! 

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.64 GB
seeders:251
leechers:94
Far Cry 3 RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

People with the save problem, this method worked perfectly for me:
http://fixpcgames.blogspot.com.br/2012/12/far-cry-3-annoying-save-game-issue.html

But DON'T install Comodo, block FarCry files through windows native firewall. Here's a tutorial: http://www.howtogeek.com/112564/how-to-create-advanced-firewall-rules-in-the-windows-firewall/
How to save the game...its not saving even if i do it manually...it shows that its saved,but when i play this the next time I'm playing from the starting stage...please help me...
THANKS FOR THIS GREAT UPLOAD