dxdllreg_x86.cab41.42 KB
 DXSETUP.exe524.84 KB
 dxupdate.cab91.81 KB
 Jun2010_D3DCompiler_43_x64.cab922.32 KB
 Jun2010_D3DCompiler_43_x86.cab909.64 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx10_43_x64.cab230.42 KB
 vcredist_x86.exe8.16 MB

Description

Far Cry 3 is set on a tropical Asian-Pacific archipelago called the Rook Islands.
The game's protagonist is a young American man named Jason Brody who is trying to save his imprisoned friends and escape the hostile islands after a vacation gone wrong. He gets involved with the Rakyat, the native people of the island, and in return for their assistance, sets out to help them reclaim the island from its pirate invaders.

Use an arsenal of weapons and explosives to run gun-first into the action, take down nearby adversaries with your blade or snipe unsuspecting enemies from a distance
Explore an island playground as stunningly beautiful as it is diverse from mountain ranges to swampy grasslands and white sandy beaches.
Fight your way through the island's towns, temples, river ports and more
Encounter a diverse and realistic cast of characters as you dive into this deep and enriching story, where morals are questionable and hope is all but abandoned.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.28 GB
seeders:6
leechers:11
Far Cry 3

Trailer

All Comments

Bro, why there's no sound in the gameplay, and the main menu.
its only have sound when the intro scene when they having fun. then, when the vaas talking (gameplay started) theres no sound, even the characters only move they lips. no sound.
can you help me to fix it ?
i already reinstall it also, but still the same result.
try to update your sound card drivers first.
already, it said "your driver is up to date"
is there any more options ?
i use windows 10 by the way.

thank you for fast respond.
Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound > Right click on speakers/whatever you use as an output > Configure > Choose: Stereo > Next > Check: Front left and right > Next > Finish.
Thank you very much TMT33(uploader)! Great Torrent btw! This works like charm. Except, I don't know how to get rid the "binMechset.ini" manually, so I just ran the launcher as administrator.
thx
nice upload! Thanks. And also: Nice compression method.
Maybe
That's right, No map editor.
thankx uploader