Far Cry 3 The Lost Expeditions Edition + Crack

seeders: 29
leechers: 15
Added on November 27, 2012 by Thhaquein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Far Cry 3 The Lost Expeditions Edition + Crack (Size: 7.3 GB)
 Far Cry 3_st make_TotalBF.iso7.3 GB
 Far.Cry 3 The Lost Expeditions Edition-CRACK ONLY.rar5.41 MB
 UltraISO Premium Edition v9.5.3.2901 Portable.exe1.78 MB

Description

You can Download the English files from this torrent

Developer: Ubisoft MontrealDistributor: UbisoftRelease date: 11/27/2012Genre: First Person Shooter

System Requirements:CPU: Intel® Core®i3-530 @ 2.9 GHz or better, AMD™ Phenom™II X2 @ 3.1 GHz or betterRAM: 4 GBVGA: 1024 MB DirectX® 11.0 compliant card with Shader Model 5.0 or higher NVidia™ 480 or better, AMD™ HD 5770 or better (see supported list**)DX: DirectX 11OS: Windows Vista® (with SP2), Windows® 7 (with SP1) or Windows® 8HDD: 15 GB HD spaceSound: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible Sound Card 5.1 with Latest Drivers

Screenshots:

DescriptionBeyond the limits of civilization lies an island, a lawless place ruled by piracy and human misery, where your only escapes are drugs or the muzzle of a gun. This is where you find yourself, trapped in a place that's forgotten right from wrong, a place that lives by the principles of violence.In Far Cry 3, players step into the shoes of Jason Brody, stranded on this mysterious tropical island. You dictate how the story unfolds, from the battles you choose to fight down to the allies or enemies you make along the way. Slash, sneak, detonate and shoot your way across the island in a world that has lost all sense of right and wrong. Beware the beauty and mystery of this unexplored paradise and live to outwit its roster of ruthless, desperate characters. You'll need more than luck to survive. Far Cry 3 is an open world first-person shooter, that also features role-playing game elements including experience points, skill tree and crafting system.The player has the ability to shoot enemies behind objects in crouch mode based on experience points. The player will also have the ability to perform "takedowns" by performing melee attacks from above or in crouch mode. The game's narrative director, Jason Vandenberghe said that the story mode map will be around ten times larger than its previous installments, indicating that it is still an open world sandbox game. The player will be given the ability to survey and plan out their attacks with stealth takedown combinations and also take pictures with his cameras.

How to install:1. Mount or Burn2. Install3. Apply the crack

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.3 GB
seeders:29
leechers:15
Far Cry 3 The Lost Expeditions Edition + Crack

Trailer

All Comments

HOW tO SAve Game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read
i did exactly what Darkoil said to do,(copied his steps to the T) however when i try to launch the game it loads for a while and once it begins to open the start menu the game crashes. anybody know what i did wrong?
Awesome 100% Working Game, Thanks Uploader