Far Cry 4 Escape from Durgesh Prison DLC v1.7.0 Crack

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 27, 2015 by djuploadin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Far Cry 4 Escape from Durgesh Prison DLC v1.7.0 Crack (Size: 992.06 KB)
 _____padding_file_0_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____31.59 KB
 _____padding_file_1_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____13.79 KB
 _____padding_file_2_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____28 KB
 Download_Trainer.html1.02 KB
 _____padding_file_3_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____30.98 KB
 Readme.nfo13.59 KB
 _____padding_file_4_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____18.41 KB
 ChangeLog.txt58 bytes
 skidrow.ini424 bytes
 cert64.bin562.21 KB
 uplay_r1_loader64.dll292 KB

Description

You and a fellow captive have been rounded up and tortured in Yuma’s prison. Escape from Durgesh Prison and survive the hostile lands of northern Kyrat. This DLC features a new mode in the open world that will challenge even the most seasoned players. You have 30 minutes to get to the extraction point. Race against the clock and complete additional quests given by Pagan Min to earn more time, upgraded your weapons and vehicles. Proceed with caution because this DLC features permadeath. Should you die, you will have to start the mission over again, but this time you’ll have the weapons and skills you gained in your previous attempts. Each run will post a new score to the leaderboard for everyone to beat. Hold off Yuma’s forces at the extraction point in one last stand to complete your escape. Playable in Single-Player and Co-op.

Note:
Before using this crack make sure to disable any running firewalls or possible antivirus Programs running in the back. My crack may sometimes alert such applications as antivirus programs and malware programs, this is due to the protection used on most of my trainers.

If you are unaware of whats called "False Positive" files then you may not be aware that these types of files are completely harmless and is infact just seen as such but are not. My files are completely clean from any type of viruses or malware and the like, they have not even been near to such and will not harm your system in anyway.

If you feel uncomfortable and not do not trust any of the above provided info, then please avoid using my trainers because i cannot help you then.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
992.06 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Far Cry 4 Escape from Durgesh Prison DLC v1.7.0 Crack

Trailer