Far Cry 4 Hurk Deluxe Pack Addon-RELOADED

seeders: 86
leechers: 14
Added on January 28, 2015 by SuPer_BONEin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Far Cry 4 Hurk Deluxe Pack Addon-RELOADED (Size: 2.62 GB)
 reloaded.nfo4.01 KB
 rld-fc4hurk.iso2.62 GB

Description

nERvFar Cry 4 Hurk Deluxe Pack Addon (c) Ubisoft01/2015: RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION: UbiDRM + Ubisoft1: DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE: FPS, AdventureThe Hurk Deluxe Pack contains:5 Missions:Hurk's Redemption: Save Hurk from imprisonment in 3 action-packedsingle-player missionsBlood Ruby Mission: Pagan Min's forces have discovered a raregemstone, the Blood Ruby. Head for the mine and recover the stoneYak Farm Mission: Save a Yak farm from a raid by Pagan Min's forces5 Weapons:Harpoon Gun "The Impaler"Arena MacheteDriller PKM GunSandman 1911 PistolElephant Double-Barrel Rifle1. Unrar2. Burn or mount the image3. Install the game4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image toyour game install directory5. Play the game6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!NOTES: This addon release includes previous DLCs and all updates up to v1.7Only Far.Cry.4.Proper-RELOADED needs to be installed

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.62 GB
seeders:86
leechers:14

Trailer

All Comments

thnx
Anyone else experiences [DHT], [Local Peer Discovery], and [Peer Exchange] with this torrent to be "not allowed" all of a sudden? This is not the first time I encountered this issue from a Reloaded torrent.
This torrent while being downloaded appears highlighted in red as of posting time and the download speed is way low than normal with my internet speed.
not appeared nothing in my game.
thanks
how to install tutorial http://youtu.be/KGNbywLycpI
NOTES: This addon release includes previous DLCs and all updates up to v1.7
Only Far.Cry.4.Proper-RELOADED needs to be installed
WORKING FINE
how to play hurk's mission
when you start the game a notification at right upper part of the screen will say (hurk's return will be availbe after once you complete a mission(i don't remember the mission name).
No, this is just DLC. You need the full game to play the missions in this DLC.