seeders: 2
leechers: 14
Added on September 1, 2015 by TMT33in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Far Cry 4 (Size: 26.71 GB)
 skidrow.nfo525 bytes
 sr-farcry4.iso26.71 GB

Description

Step into a vast, unknowable land once again in this fourth game in the Far Cry franchise. Players find themselves in Kyrat, a wild region of the Himalayas struggling under the regime of a despotic self-appointed king. Using a vast array of weapons, vehicles and animals, players will write their own story across an exotic open-world landscape. Built from the legendary DNA of its award-winning predecessor, Far Cry 4 delivers the most expansive and immersive Far Cry experience ever in an entirely new and massive open world with a new weapons, vehicles, wildlife and more.

In Far Cry 4, you’ll conquer fortress outposts from the back of a six-ton elephant and take to the skies as you rain down explosives from the seat of your gyrocopter. The vertical landscape of the Himalayas isn’t just a pretty backdrop, but a playground that encourages the player to fight, hunt and explore, grappling up cliffs or launching into the air, plummeting to the valley below in a controlled free fall with your wing suit. You’ll carry with you a truly unique arsenal of weaponry that lets you play your way, whether it’s sniping, sneaking or all-out assault. When all else fails, animals can be your biggest allies or your greatest danger, as Kyrat’s wilderness delivers on the promise of a true open world anecdote factory.

MASSIVE OPEN WORLD: Discover the most diverse Far Cry world ever created. With terrain spanning from lush forests to the snowcapped Himalayas, the entire world is alive...and deadly.
ABUNDANT NEW WILDLIFE: From leopards, rhinos, black eagles, and vicious honey badgers, as you embark on your hunt for resources, know that something may be hunting you...
NEW WAYS TO GET AROUND: Scout enemy territory from above in the all-new gyrocopter and then plummet back to earth in your wing suit. Climb aboard the back of a six-ton elephant and unleash its raw power on your enemies.
POWERFUL NEW WEAPONS: Choose the right weapon for the job, no matter how insane or unpredictable that job might be. With a diverse arsenal, you'll be prepared for anything.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
26.71 GB
seeders:2
leechers:14
Far Cry 4

Trailer

All Comments

Game crashes right after the intro. I got R9 295x2, win 10 64 bit.
usually after i download a game like this it influences me to buy it. in this situation that was not the case, how in fluff was this game released? i've had every error and problem one can think about. shadows covering entire areas, graphics and video problems problems with it starting. the list goes on and on so at first i think ok maybe its because its downloaded oh but no because people that bought the game have the same issues.
looks fun but was totally not fun got through the first mission and that's it! so i thought maybe it needs the update so i download a gig file and it have lose files in it and no explanation of where those files go and when i put them in the folder the game stops turning on. in my personal opinion this company deserves us to steal there shitty game
oh and every time i try something new, just to play the game you have to watch a ten min movie over and over again because you cant save in the prologue and the game wont make it past the prologue stage and ive noticed he company blamed peoples computers for there bad product.

would not buy this product and now am influenced to never buy from this company again
Change the graphics card, yes.

Most games these days run under DirectX 11, Windows 10 is already using DirectX 12.

So yeah, a new graphics card would be a wise decision.
You need a DirectX 11.0 compatible graphics card in orde to play the game, yours is DirectX 10.

http://www.game-debate.com/g...20Cry%204#systemrequirements