Far Cry 4 Update v1.4.0-ALI213

seeders: 406
leechers: 93
Added on November 20, 2014 by SuPer_BONEin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Far Cry 4 Update v1.4.0-ALI213 (Size: 1.04 GB)
 Far.Cry.4.Update.v1.4.0-ALI213.rar1.04 GB
 NETSHOW.exe1.01 MB

Description

Instructions for use:1. Unzip2. Copy the file over to the game directory3. Start the gameAll archive retrieval before InclUpdate:  Update v1.4.0 PC• NVIDIA HairWorks fully enabled for GeForce GTX gamers.PVP + Co-Op• The game will no longer freeze if a player accepts a Co-Op invite while in the Uplay App after quickly selecting a storage device.• Players will no longer experience very low FPS if they join a friend in a PvP lobbly while in the Uplay browser.• The game will no longer remain on a black screen if they use the Fast Travel feature immediately after the Bell Tower unlock cinematic.• Resolved certain issues that prevented a player from returning to the Story Mode from the Co-Op tab.Progression• Players will now be able to achieve 100% progression if they do not drive a snowmobile when the vehicle is available.• Players will now be able to reach 100% progression after the "Day 1" Patch is applied.Trophies• Corrected an issue where Trophies would not be rewarded for several weapons.Main Menu• The player will now hear ambient sound if they return tot he Main Menu from the Uplay App. Update v1.3.0 Here is the list of known issues fixed by the Day 1 Patch. Note, the patch for PC users contains a number of additional fixes - these are indicated throughout the notes below.Stability & Performance• Fixed some random crashes on all game modesAI• Fixed various edge case animation issues• Fixed various edge case detection issues• Fixed missing VO for edge case reaction issuesMatchmaking, Connectivity & Replication• Fixed matchmaking edge case issues• Fixed host migration random & edge case issues• Fixed join-in-progress edge case issues• Fixed various replication issues between host and clients• Fixed edge case replication issues with systemsMenus and HUD• Fixed various edge case menus and pop-up overlap issues• Fixed Mission objectives & updates issues• Fixed Co-op specific pop-up updates issues• Fixed few localization issues (cut-off text, subtitles)• Fixed progression displaying 100% too early in progress tab• Polished tutorial imagesMission Tweaks (Campaign, Co-Op & Side Content)• Fixed various low repro walkthrough breaksWorld & 3D• Fixed various texture issues• Deleted some rare floating objectsRendering & Graphics Features (PC Only)• Fixed rendering features not available under certain configurations• Fixed multi-monitor display issues• Fixed multiple visual artifacts; added SLI supportInputs & Controls (PC Only)• Fixed mouse cursor and keyboard functionalityIn-Game map editor• Fixed some graphical corruptions• Fixed some edge case issue with maps uploadby thegfw

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.04 GB
seeders:406
leechers:93

Trailer

All Comments

YAAAAY playing on DUAL CORE NOW NO BLACK SCREEN NO NOTHING I've DOWNLOADED THIS INJECTOR : https://mega.co.nz/#!U9ISlLQB!GLcDIzHPAI7CtI3fJ4eYumqEO49EulzcgaUd6d9s4Ew and baam I'm playing Carful though my avast said that the injector was a virus i desabled it temporarely first if you find this risky then PLEASE Don'T do it
That netshow.exe freaked me out...
just suggestion.. before you update anything please backup your bin and data_win32 first, so your progress will not lose if anything bad happen
this patch does fix auto aim problem too?
will this delete my save games ???
IM STILL HAVING THIS PROBLEM WHEN I START THE GAME AND IT JUST GOES BLACK SCREEN AND NOTHING HAPPENS! PLEAS HELP
how can i save pllllllzzzz help me
I still have the black screen start up NEED HELP PLEASE !!!!
why i cant save and keep start over from the bigging