Far Cry 4 [v 1.4] (2014) PC | RePack by RG Freedom

seeders: 44
leechers: 137
Added on November 25, 2014 by D4rK_Knightin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Far Cry 4 [v 1.4] (2014) PC | RePack by RG Freedom (Size: 13.33 GB)
 freedom-1.bin12.44 GB
 freedom-2.bin809.57 MB
 freedom-4.bin42.79 MB
 freedom-3.bin41.74 MB
 setup.exe11.51 MB
 icon.ico466.29 KB
 autorun.inf72 bytes
 vcredist_x86.exe4.76 MB
 dotnetfx.exe868.57 KB
 DXSETUP.exe285.34 KB

Description

Year: November 18, 2014Genre: Action, 3D, 1st PersonDeveloper: Ubisoft Montreal,Publisher: Ubisoft EntertainmentPlatform: PCPublication Type: RepakLanguage: Russian | EnglishLanguage: Russian | EnglishTablet: enclosing (3DM | RELOADED)SR:Operating system: Windows® 7 (64), Windows® 8 (64);Processor: Intel Core i5-750 (2,6 GHz) or AMD Phenom II X4 955 (3.2 GHz);Memory: 4 GB;Video card: GeForce GTX 460 or Radeon HD 5850 with 1 GB of memory;Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0cFree space on hard disk: 27 GBDescription:Welcome to Kirata. Kirata - tiny country, lost in the Himalayas. In the role of Gale Andrzej you have to go there to fulfill the last wish of his mother. But it's not an easy journey - because Kirata burning civil war. Here you will learn a wide open world where dangers await at every turn. Here your every decision will have consequences, and every action creates history. Created in the image and likeness of his illustrious predecessor, Far Cry 4 gameplay offers a brand that has become even better in the open world, which is several times larger, and the updated system of passing a joint, allowing the game to join or leave at any time.Features:- You will be the most multifaceted world game in the history of Far Cry. From dense forests to snow-covered slopes of the Himalayas - everything here is full of life and danger. Local jungle inhabited by leopards, rhinos, eagles and bald oviphages badgers Ratel, also known as Indian honey badger. Fauna Kirata amazing and diverse, but goes hunting, do not forget that someone could hunt and you.- Conduct reconnaissance of enemy territory with altitude on giroplane and work out assault landing using wing-suit. Ride the six-ton elephant and combat obrushte on his enemies destructive power. Select from a vast arsenal of weapons - no matter how crazy and unpredictable nor would the coming job of work, for it will certainly find a suitable barrel!- Optional to journey alone. The updated system allows co-op to join the adventure at any time. Explore the huge, full of life world Kirata shoulder to shoulder with the best partner.- Show your strength and skill, fighting for life and glory in the arena. The favor of the crowd and demonstrate the will to win in an unequal battle with humans and animals.- History Kirata - a history of wars. Write your name on its pages you will be able to completely new multiplayer mode. Take the indigenous inhabitants Kirata or mercenaries "Golden Road".- Create your own maps in functional and intuitive editor. Advanced tools, improved interface will allow you to fulfill any of his ideas. And then - share your creations with other players!Features repack:Nothing is removed / no recodedGame Version: v1.4.0 (Official)Checked: for Windows 8.1 (x64)RePack by R.G. FreedomFar Cry 4 Gold Edition:Special EditionBllodRubyHurk's ReturnDriller PKMElephant Gun 700 NitroSandman 1911 PistolButcher's MacheteThe SyringeSeason Pass

http://s22.postimg.org/5u6owa2qn/a3aa34149763.png

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.33 GB
seeders:44
leechers:137
Far Cry 4 [v 1.4] (2014) PC | RePack by RG Freedom

Trailer

All Comments

yes, the injector works for me also.
A simple solution for people that are getting black screen that worked for me is to delete the patch fat file in your game files.

Go to where you have your game installed find data_win32 folder you will see 2 files patch dat and patch fat delete patch fat only.

You might see other small issues but tolerable just make adjustments with graghic game settings if needed..

I have tried all different Far Cry 4 downloads I currently have RG Mechanics version works great. I did try RG Freedom it worked as well.

Hope this helps!
Game does not save
Every time i start game it says "Application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).Click OK to Close application"
1-Did everything installed D3DX9_43.dll, updated directx,visual c++,Net framework...everything which was mentioned in different blogs...Updated to V1.3 and then 1.4.....still error
2.Reinstalled Windows 8.1 pro 64bit....Still getting error
3-Repeated step 1......still the same error.....

M so Frustrated....Plz Help me Some one...
Do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlT0N2CX50g
Search "aio210" in google, downloadd it, install it. Then enjoy the game!
Every time i start game it says "Application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).Click OK to Close application"
1-Did everything installed D3DX9_43.dll, updated directx,visual c++,Net framework...everything which was mentioned in different blogs...Updated to V1.3 and then 1.4.....still error
2.Reinstalled Windows 8.1 pro 64bit....Still getting error
3-Repeated step 1......still the same error.....

M so Frustrated....Plz Help me Some one...