Far Cry 4 v1 4 0 Hotfix Update and Crack-3DM 7z

seeders: 54
leechers: 10
Added on November 28, 2014 by Joker_RETURNSin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Far Cry 4 v1 4 0 Hotfix Update and Crack-3DM 7z (Size: 997.42 MB)
 3DMGAME-Far.Cry.4.v1.4.0.Hotfix.Update.and.Crack-3DM.7z997.42 MB

Description

How to use:
1. Unzip
2. Copy the upgrade patch Update folder to the game directory covering
3. Copy the Crack folder to the game directory covering crack patch
4, run game

Full integration of the game's release date archive retrieval generic versions

By 3DM

Instructions

After the official re-opening files v1.3.0 archive retrieval although you can read the old archives, but Ubisoft is set to let you play the old archives Ubisoft mounted silly not to save the new schedule after upgrading an older version of the game may be generated directly Archive if you play with the latter will appear BUG
Of course, it may be legitimate to take care of after Ubisoft today to unlock the player can play feel totally not considered letting players sneaking cracked version players can play the latest upgrade can continue archiving and subsequent archive retrieval may be able to update v1.4.0 properly read and inheritance v1.3.0 version of the archive you can be assured!

Far Cry® 4 v1.4.0 Hotfix

Fixed the "black screen" issue PC players were experiencing when certain USB peripherals were plugged in.
Fixed the "grey screen" issue some PC players were may have encountered after the Outpost Master Mission.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
997.42 MB
seeders:54
leechers:10
Far Cry 4 v1 4 0 Hotfix Update and Crack-3DM 7z

Trailer

All Comments

sweet
If I applyed this update, can I able to use my usb gamepad in this games..??

And for update if I'm firstly install version 1.3 and then install 1.4. Is it wil works..??
I can use my game pad which is using a usb port, ill use the dual core fix and my CPU isn't even a dual core, u can use 1.3 first and then 1.4, 1.4 it should do without 1.3 ill think, tried both but using 1.4.

Would say give the dual core fix a try ;) hope this will work for ya and others!!!
https://kat.cm/far-cry-4-dual-core-fixer-unlocker-t9894528.html
thank you
Does this fix the stuttering mipmap issue? When moving fast through the map.
Still getting black screen.
Will download and apply only IF I get some crashes or issues because the game is running fine for me with 1.3 patch and I don't want to risk losing 70% progress.
Thank you for the upload.