Fast And Furious 7 2015 720p HD - CPG.mp4

seeders: 199
leechers: 0
Added on May 1, 2015 by TvTeamin Movies
Torrent verified.

Fast And Furious 7 2015 720p HD - CPG.mp4 (Size: 3.44 GB)
 Fast And Furious 7 2015 720p HD - CPG.mp43.44 GB

Description

Fast & Furious 7 (2015)
"Furious Seven" (original title)
137 min - Action, Crime, Thriller - 1 April 2015

Dominic Torretto and his crew thought they left the criminal mercenary life behind. They defeated an international terrorist named Owen Shaw and went their seperate ways. But now, Shaw's brother, Deckard Shaw is out killing the crew one by one for revenge. Worse, a Somalian terrorist called Jakarde, and a shady government official called "Mr. Nobody" are both competing to steal a computer terrorism program called God's Eye, that can turn any technological device into a weapon. Torretto must reconvene with his team to stop Shaw and retrieve the God's Eye program while caught in a power struggle between terrorist and the United States government.

[font=Verdana]done some color work, bright, sharp, kill bit video noise. took me around 6 hours to done that then synced sweet audio back to my video. there is transparent watermark for few seconds at start i cant remove it cuz it recover half of the screen Luckily its transparent and just for few bit does not ruin anything so i left untouch. oh it has HC subs i dont like cropping them, it lost details Luckily its just One line and i dont mind them having as long as i am getting that kind of Quality in early stage of movie. Size is big so do Quality. Now for those who left msgs of we hate subs this n that. well oldies get yourself back to your head appearing S#I3.

[color=#d9d9d9][size=2][font=Verdana] [/font]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.44 GB
seeders:199
leechers:0
Fast And Furious 7 2015 720p HD - CPG.mp4

Trailer

All Comments

No information about movie. Just advertised as 720p. Very misleading. For a TS print its good, but nowhere in the description / title have you mentioned it. Just said 720p. While I am grateful for the work you put in, misleading people is not what to be expected from a reputed uploader like yourself. So I am rating this one A:V - 1/1 as per a 720p. NOT Recommended at all.
since you do not care.. why did you take the time to comment?