fear me not (den du frygter) 2008 region free dvd5 danish bcbc

seeders: 10
leechers: 0
Added on February 3, 2016 by bcbcfilmsin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

fear me not (den du frygter) 2008 region free dvd5 danish bcbc (Size: 3.4 GB)
 VIDEO_TS.bup6 KB
 VIDEO_TS.ifo6 KB
 VTS_01_0.bup58 KB
 VTS_01_0.ifo58 KB
 VTS_01_1.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_2.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_3.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_4.vob411.35 MB

Description

Fear Me Not (Danish: Den du frygter) is a Danish psychological thriller film released in 2008, directed by Kristian Levring. The film premiered at the Toronto Film Festival and was produced by Zentropa.

Contains movie and Optional English, Spanish Subtitles. No menus or extras. Regular DVD quality. Thank you.

Synopsis

After moving to a suburb of Copenhagen with his wife and teenage daughter, uptight Michael tests a new drug designed to help him unwind. But the medication has unexpected consequences for Michael's relationships with everyone around him.

Cast

Ulrich Thomsen, Paprika Steen, Emma Sehested Høeg, Lars Brygmann, Stine Stengade, Josephine Märcher Sandig, Bodil Udsen, Bjarne Henriksen, Ole Boisen, Henrik Prip

Fear Me Not – Movie Review

By Dan Persons on June 13, 2009

Does Bill Maher know about this? On hiatus from his high-pressure job, loving husband and father Mikael (Ulrich Thomsen) is finding it hard to adjust to 24-hour idleness. With nothing better to do, he volunteers as a test subject for an experimental tranquilizer, and is startled by the peace and clarity the drug invokes. When the test is abruptly cancelled, he decides to keep taking the pills, the better to explore his new insights into life. However, since those insights include compulsions to statutory rape and a desire to drive his wife insane, you have to begin wondering if the drug company wasn’t just a little bit more savvy than its guinea pig.

There’s no real gore in FEAR ME NOT, and precious little violence — save mostly for violence to the psyche — and you shouldn’t have too much trouble guessing a key plot twist, yet this examination of an ordinary man’s descent into monsterhood is so subtly turned and beautifully captured that the film is no less chilling. A lot hangs on Thomsen’s performance. His serene embrace of increasingly horrific compulsions — by the time both the on-screen characters and the audience fully realize Mikael’s intent, it’s way too late — turns the man into unsettling prototype for a twenty-first century Jekyll and Hyde.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.4 GB
seeders:10
leechers:0
fear me not (den du frygter) 2008 region free dvd5 danish bcbc

Trailer