Featherstone, Charlotte-Seduction & Scandal-(The Brethren Guardians #1) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on September 21, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Featherstone, Charlotte-Seduction & Scandal-(The Brethren Guardians #1) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 395.71 KB)
 Featherstone, Charlotte-Seduction & Scandal.epub395.71 KB

Description

Seduction & Scandal (The Brethren Guardians #1)
by Charlotte Featherstone (Goodreads Author)
3.65 of 5 stars
3.65 · rating details · 1,073 ratings · 178 reviews 23
With the scandalous nature of her birth to live down, Isabella Fairmont dreams of a proper marriage, even if a passionless one. She saves her deepest desires for the novel she dares to pen, wherein a handsome lord with dark powers seduces her. But then her courtship with an appropriate suitor is threatened by the sudden attentions of the reclusive Earl of Black, whose pale blue eyes and brooding sensuality are exactly as she described in her book.

Isabella tries to resist the mysterious Earl of Black.

Yet as he pursues her, with inexplicable knowledge of her past and kisses that consume her, Isabella fears she will succumb.

If only the earl could tell Isabella the truth. With very real, and treacherous, thieves endangering her life, Black will need to protect Isabella from the very people she trusts the most.

About Charlotte Featherstone
Hi I write erotic historical romance for Harlequin Spice, as well as erotic paranormal romance under the name Sophie Renwick. In 2011, I'll be debuting my mainstream, Victorian set historicals through HQN.

I love talking about books, and have found some new friends, and really good book recommends here on Goodreads. I really love this community.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
395.71 KB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Featherstone, Charlotte-Seduction & Scandal-(The Brethren Guardians #1) - epub - zeke23

All Comments

thanx