Febuary 2014 Cookbook Miscellany

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on January 28, 2014 by Holyterezin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Febuary 2014 Cookbook Miscellany (Size: 150.74 MB)
 Alford, Jeffrey and Duguid, Naomi - Beyond the Great Wall.pdf38.82 MB
 Chin, Katie - Everyday Thai Cooking~Quick and Easy Family Style Recipes.pdf12.78 MB
 Fraioli, James O. and Nicosia-Nadler, Jessica - Wild Alaskan Seafood~Celebrated Recipes from...30.09 MB
 Miller, Micqui, comp. - Secret Recipes of the Calla Lily Inn of Sebastopol®, Vol. II, Winter...522.42 KB
 Thompson, Jennifer Trainer - Hot Sauce!~Techniques for Making Signature Hot Sauces, with 32...11.69 MB
 Wilton - 2010 Wilton Yearbook~Cake Decorating.pdf56.86 MB

Description

January 2014 Cookbook Miscellany

I have over 30GB of cookbooks, all PDF/DjVu, in my library. Some have been posted by others; many I forgot I even had. Their one common denominator is that detailed descriptions become repetitious because their titles tell the content. Those that are more complicated or have truly distinctive features deserve solo copy. "Miscellany" posts are a way to share these great cookbooks quickly. Enjoy!

Alford, Jeffrey and Duguid, Naomi - Beyond the Great Wall

Chin, Katie - Everyday Thai Cooking~Quick and Easy Family Style Recipes

Fraioli, James O. and Nicosia-Nadler, Jessica - Wild Alaskan Seafood~Celebrated Recipes from America's Top Chefs

Miller, Micqui, comp. - Secret Recipes of the Calla Lily Inn of Sebastopol®, Vol. II, Winter Holidays 2006

Thompson, Jennifer Trainer - Hot Sauce!~Techniques for Making Signature Hot Sauces, with 32 Recipes to Get You Started

Wilton - 2010 Wilton Yearbook~Cake Decorating

Remember: IF you don't seed, the torrent dies. And it can't always be brought back to life.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
150.74 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Febuary 2014 Cookbook Miscellany

All Comments

Thanks uploader.