Fedora 21 Workstation Live Image 32 Bit i686 iso [ Linux OS ]

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on February 15, 2015 by fakepersona0in Applications
Torrent verified.

Fedora 21 Workstation Live Image 32 Bit i686 iso [ Linux OS ] (Size: 1.25 GB)
 Fedora-Live-Workstation-i686-21-5.iso1.25 GB

Description

Fedora Workstation is a reliable, user-friendly, and powerful operating system for your laptop or desktop computer. It supports a wide range of developers, from hobbyists and students to professionals in corporate environments.

What is a Live image?

The Fedora Workstation Live image allows you to make media for your computer that provides a complete, running Fedora Workstation you can run right away. You can use the Live image to test and play with Fedora without making changes to your hard disk. When you are ready, you can install Fedora to your hard disk from the Live image.

To use this image, you need a drive that can create or "burn" DVDs, or a USB flash drive at least as big as the image.

Documentation and other resources

Before installing Fedora, you may want to confirm your system meets minimum requirements for Fedora. Consult the online release notes to see minimum requirements and recommendations.

There is also a complete Installation Guide available. We recommend you look through it before installing to your system, since it answers many common questions.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.25 GB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Fedora 21 Workstation Live Image 32 Bit i686 iso [ Linux OS ]

All Comments

How do I turn the Live image into bootable media?

After you download the image, you will make bootable media from it. Either burn the image to a blank DVD disc, or write the image to a USB flash drive.