Feehan, Christine-Dark Possession-(Dark Saga #18) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 28, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Feehan, Christine-Dark Possession-(Dark Saga #18) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 352.49 KB)
 Feehan, Christine-Dark Possession.epub352.49 KB

Description

Dark Possession (Dark Saga #18)
by Christine Feehan (Goodreads Author)
4.2 of 5 stars
4.20 · rating details · 11,530 ratings · 259 reviews 23
Christine Feehan returns to her uniquely sensual Carpathian world in a novel about the nature of true love and the unnatural forces that can destroy it...

Manolito De La Cruz knew he was dangerously close to turning into a vampire. The last thing he expected after being called back to his Carpathian homeland by Prince Mikhail was to catch the scent of his destined lifemate in MaryAnn Delaney. MaryAnn is human, but she knows all too well the aggressive instincts of Carpathian males. And they're not exactly the kind of men she'd prefer to be bound to for life.

A dedicated counselor for battered women, MaryAnn has a fulfilling life with no room for someone like Manolito, born and bred in the Carpathian mountains, a law unto himself. But when MaryAnn agrees to go to South America to offer guidance to a brutalized young woman, she has no idea a trap awaits her in the sweltering thick of the jungle. She has been drawn there by Manolito himself, who has seductive plans for the unaware, irresistibly human female.

Christine Feehan is a #1 New York Times bestselling author multiple times over with her portfolio including over 50 published novels, including five series; Dark Series, Ghostwalker Series, Leopard Series, Drake Sisters Series, & the Sisters of the Heart Series. All five series hit the #1 spot on the New York Times bestselling list as well. Her debut novel Dark Prince received 3 of the 9 Paranormal Excellence Awards in Romantic Literature (PEARL) in 1999. Since then she has been published by various publishing houses including Leisure Books, Pocket Books, and currently is writing for Berkley/Jove. She also has earned 7 more PEARL awards since Dark Prince.

IN HER WORDS:
I've been a writer all of my life -- it is who I am. I write for myself and always have. The ability to create pictures and emotions with words is such a miracle to me. I read everything; I mean everything! All kinds of books, even encyclopedias. I am fascinated by the written word and I love storytellers. It is a great privilege to be counted one myself. (www.christinefeehan.com)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
352.49 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Feehan, Christine-Dark Possession-(Dark Saga #18) - epub - zeke23

All Comments

Thank you :-)
happy to