Ferroud - Sym in A - Davin, Wurttemberg Phil Orch (1995) [Philidor; FLAC]

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on September 2, 2015 by Philidorin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Ferroud - Sym in A - Davin, Wurttemberg Phil Orch (1995) [Philidor; FLAC] (Size: 93.62 MB)
 03 Allegro con brio.flac35.95 MB
 02 Andante- espressivo assai.flac30.29 MB
 01 Sym in A- Vivace.flac27.35 MB
 Ferroud.jpg19.29 KB
 Patrick Davin,Wurrtemberg Phil Orch - Ferroud- Sym in A.log6.73 KB
 Pierre-Octave Feroud bio.txt3.35 KB

Description

Pierre-Octave Ferroud was an important composer and critic whose life was cut short at the age of 35, in an auto accident in Debrecen, Hungary. A Frenchman, the aesthetics of both Ravel and the more satirical members of Les Six interested him; Ravel more so around 1930 onwards, the time of the Symphony in A, when his works became more linear and transparent. This Symphony also set the course for a period that was devoted more to abstract as opposed to programmatic works.

Transfers are made at 768 kBits/s, directly from the disc.

Bio enclosed. You can find all my classical uploads by searching on Philidor, or just looking in this regularly updated thread:

https://kat.cr/community/show/philidor-s-classical-stuff/

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
93.62 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Ferroud - Sym in A - Davin, Wurttemberg Phil Orch (1995) [Philidor; FLAC]

All Comments

thanks very much for sharing, you've helped me discover a lot of great work i'd never heard of (I also appreciate the extra bios)
Glad you enjoyed it. I'm generally trying to put up a lot of classical music that's never heard, featuring composers that have few or no entries on KAT. And of course, I aim to keep the quality high. Whether I succeed or not--well, that's up to people like you to determine.
Thanks! That's very kind of you.