FF Anne Eton - Anne's Collection #1 Five Stories [LittleFairyRG]

seeders: 19
leechers: 7
Added on March 29, 2014 by Kira_27in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF Anne Eton - Anne's Collection #1 Five Stories [LittleFairyRG] (Size: 2.61 MB)
 Anne's Collection #1_ Five Stor - Eton, Anne.azw3554.77 KB
 Anne's Collection #1_ Five Stor - Eton, Anne.epub335.3 KB
 Anne's Collection #1_ Five Stor - Eton, Anne.mobi539.39 KB
 Cover.jpg127.34 KB
 LittleFairyRG.png1.09 MB
 metadata.opf1.72 KB

Description

Publication Date: December 18, 2013

Seducing the Cheerleader
The action for this high school story picks up already in progress. Not my favorite of the stories because of the lack of character development outside of the party. You are given enough background on the participants to follow the story but it all centers around the party. Basically, It is one sober female pursuing another drunk female, the object of her affection, and pulling out all of the stops to get her and we all know what happens…or do we?

Flight
This story involves a consultant for a D.C. lobbying firm and a flight attendant. This story had more substance than the previous one because of a more developed story line. The character interaction builds tension as they get to know each other. Challenges to what they believe about relationships add to heighten the tension.

Big-Boobed Beth
This is a teenage “love” story about an outcast girl and the new popular girl in school. While this may seem like another ho-hum story, it is written rather beautifully like a fairy tale. Suspend your “This would not happen in real life” train of thought and enjoy the possibility of what not only could happen but does happen in this story.

Chilled
Ah, the college years at an all girls school. A lovely and innocent Polish girl is about to return to her home country to attend medical school after she graduates when she slowly “lets her hair down” her final term. Challenging herself to be bolder, she pursues singing and acting. What she was not counting on was the script that life was about to hand her in the form of her acting partner.

Night Swimming
A young French temp woman assists a middle aged woman with her father’s estate affairs. What develops between these two is without question, the best and longest story in this entire collection. The emotions, raw at times, that they both carry converge and diverge from parallel sources along the same spectrum of life albeit shifted because of their age difference. Fear and trust go hand in hand as these two women go for a night swim.

First-time F/F erotic romance. Adults only. Over 67,000 words.
--
Visit us at - www.lfrg.co.vu (currently under construction, but feel free to visit, and make sure you leave feedback for us).
--
Anyone who would like to have this torrent taken down, please send me a direct PM, so I can do so.

Having trouble downloading this torrent? Let me know via PM.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.61 MB
seeders:19
leechers:7
FF Anne Eton - Anne's Collection #1 Five Stories [LittleFairyRG]

All Comments

Thank you
thanks