FF Bridget Essex - Big, Bad Wolf [LittleFairyRG]

seeders: 14
leechers: 0
Added on February 12, 2014 by Kira_27in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF Bridget Essex - Big, Bad Wolf [LittleFairyRG] (Size: 2.04 MB)
 Big, Bad Wolf - Essex, Bridget.azw3371.14 KB
 Big, Bad Wolf - Essex, Bridget.epub164.26 KB
 Big, Bad Wolf - Essex, Bridget.mobi322.13 KB
 Cover.jpg106.66 KB
 LittleFairyRG.png1.09 MB
 metadata.opf12.43 KB

Description

Publication Date: February 1, 2014

Who’s afraid of the big, bad wolf?

From the outside, librarian Megan Upton appears to live a quiet, painfully ordinary life. She’s lonely, but she’s content, more or less—that is, when she isn’t being haunted by wolves.

She sees their hulking shadows in blizzards, and their shapes stalk her dreams. Even worse, it’s a family affliction: her beloved grandmother, whose sanity seems to be slowly slipping away, raves about seeing phantom wolves, too.

When a twist of fate brings the beautiful, enigmatic, hungry-eyed Kara into Megan’s life, Megan’s wolf sightings intensify, even as her attraction to Kara grows.
Soon, despite the wintry weather, love begins to warm Megan’s heart. But sharp-toothed danger lurks everywhere. One dark, snowy night at her grandmother’s isolated cabin in the mountains, Megan will have to confront the wolves—and the truth about her family, Kara, and herself—face to face.
--
Visit us at - www.lfrg.co.vu (currently under construction, but feel free to visit, and make sure you leave feedback for us).
--
Anyone who would like to have this torrent taken down, please send me a direct PM, so I can do so.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.04 MB
seeders:14
leechers:0
FF Bridget Essex - Big, Bad Wolf [LittleFairyRG]

All Comments

thanks
Not working.... Reupload please!
This torrent and Syd Parker's are the only two that works (at least, for me). The rest of ebooks uploaded today by Kira can not be downloaded.