FF Deanna DiLorenzo - Tell Me Again

seeders: 12
leechers: 1
Added on March 25, 2014 by Rodvingein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF Deanna DiLorenzo - Tell Me Again (Size: 1.07 MB)
 Tell Me Again - Dilorenzo, Deanna.mobi619.67 KB
 Tell Me Again - Dilorenzo, Deanna.epub390.99 KB
 Tell Me Again - Dilorenzo, Deanna.jpg86.93 KB

Description

Publication Date: February 19, 2014

Meagan Summers had it all--she was young and pretty, a successful businesswoman with a skyrocketing career in magazine publishing, and a baby on the way. Until, one night, she lost it all in a devastating accident that terminated her pregnancy and left her in a coma, paralyzed from the waist down. Tell Me Again follows Meagan's meandering, difficult journey to recovery, as she struggles to overcome obstacle after obstacle--addiction, paralysis, and a fragile, sometimes volatile, relationship with her soul mate, a beautiful poet named Amber. Along the way, Meagan begins to discover that fate has much more in store for her and Amber. Curious echoes from her time in a coma begin to appear--strange premonitions and dreams, half-formed memories of a mysterious place called the Realm, where life and death hang in a fluid, shifting balance. Fate has one more big challenge for Meagan--a challenge that will test her, and Amber, in ways they can't even imagine.

Tell Me Again is a story of resilience in the face of overwhelming obstacles, a story of pain, friendship, forgiveness, and, most of all, love--that will leave you guessing and gasping at every turn.

Credit to harry1905 for sharing with us.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.07 MB
seeders:12
leechers:1
FF Deanna DiLorenzo - Tell Me Again

All Comments

thanks