FF E.A. Fry - Kissing Amanda (Brightling Becoming #1)

seeders: 26
leechers: 2
Added on October 9, 2014 by ybnrmalatallin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF E.A. Fry - Kissing Amanda (Brightling Becoming #1) (Size: 1.15 MB)
 Cover.jpg156.23 KB
 Kissing Amanda (Brightling Beco - E. A. Fry.azw3362 KB
 Kissing Amanda (Brightling Beco - E. A. Fry.epub238.71 KB
 Kissing Amanda (Brightling Beco - E. A. Fry.mobi418.63 KB
 metadata.opf1.26 KB

Description

Synopsis:
I was staring at the ground when she spoke, and I felt my body respond and draw toward her as if each of my cells wished to reach across the space between us and join hers. What was she asking me? I lifted my head and my eyes found hers. I licked my lips, hoping, yearning, needing a kiss.

“May I carry your books?”

When Kate Portal realized she had a knack for picking partners with rough edges, she decided to stay single. But when captivating, smooth Amanda Knight approaches her, Kate is inexplicably drawn to her. Even when Kate fears she is losing her mind just as her mother had, she is unable to turn Amanda away.

And when Amanda tells her they are soul mates as well as Brightlings – beings with supernatural powers that battle the evil Darklings; a battle that has gone on for centuries – Kate has to decide if she will return to the boring life of a student or embrace the supernatural and continue kissing Amanda.

Gripping and provocative, Kissing Amanda is a fast-paced, romantic fantasy that will keep you in its grip until the final page and beyond.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.15 MB
seeders:26
leechers:2
FF E.A. Fry - Kissing Amanda (Brightling Becoming #1)

All Comments

thanks