FF E.A. Fry - Missing Amanda (Brightling Becoming #2)

seeders: 22
leechers: 3
Added on October 9, 2014 by ybnrmalatallin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF E.A. Fry - Missing Amanda (Brightling Becoming #2) (Size: 1.09 MB)
 Cover.jpg74.97 KB
 metadata.opf1.25 KB
 Missing Amanda (Brightling Beco - E.A. Fry.azw3362.19 KB
 Missing Amanda (Brightling Beco - E.A. Fry.epub272.91 KB
 Missing Amanda (Brightling Beco - E.A. Fry.mobi403.35 KB

Description

Synopsis:
That night, I dreamt of Amanda. She walked into my cabin, closed the door, leaned against it, and stood considering me with one hand tucked into the pocket of her baggy jeans. “Come here,” she whispered. I rose and went to her. She pulled me into her arms and placed her lips softly on mine.
Drawing back, she gazed into my eyes. I leaned forward, and she moved back again. “Kate, what do you want?” she asked. Her voice was filled with urgency and confusion, and I couldn’t understand how she could be confused. The answer was the same as it had always been and always would be.
“You.”
“Are you sure?”
“Always.” I pressed against her, and she brought her lips to mine with that feather lightness that made me crazy. The tip of her tongue touched my upper lip. I tried to grasp it between my lips, but she drew back again.
“Wait, Kate,” she said. “Don’t rush. There’s no hurry.”
But I knew we had to hurry. Time was slipping away, and I knew there wasn’t enough. Not for this. Not for us. “Please,” I begged.

Kate has rescued her long believed dead father from Frost’s cellar, and they have escaped to the forests of Rozanwood, The Robyn’s home. There, she discovers a community of Brightlings that have been waiting on Amanda and her for years, but Kate has arrived without her soul mate, and according to the Brightlings, she isn’t whole without Amanda. As Kate trains her body and mind for the long expected war, she vacillates between hatred of Amanda, rage at Amanda, and sorrow over her loss of Amanda.
Will the darkness encompass Kate, or will she walk into the light of the Brightlings?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.09 MB
seeders:22
leechers:3
FF E.A. Fry - Missing Amanda (Brightling Becoming #2)

All Comments

thanks