FF E. A. Fry - Releasing the Robyn

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 10, 2016 by _Kira_in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

FF E. A. Fry - Releasing the Robyn (Size: 1.15 MB)
 Cover.jpg117.29 KB
 metadata.opf5.63 KB
 Releasing the Robyn - E. A. Fry.azw3426.51 KB
 Releasing the Robyn - E. A. Fry.epub222.83 KB
 Releasing the Robyn - E. A. Fry.mobi409.03 KB

Description

From anon in our private group

Publication Date: March 12, 2015

“Poppy was a complication?” The hopefulness in my voice shamed me.

Amanda came to me, and wrapped me in her arms. “Of course she was. She wasn’t you,” she whispered into my neck.

I wanted to relax into her arms. Amanda was my soul mate, not Poppy’s, I knew that, yet something wounded within me reared up, and I pulled away from her embrace. “Why even date then? You make yourself sound like—like—like one of those bitches just looking to get laid!”

“Babe, c’mon. I was a kid. Just a stupid kid. I shouldn’t have dated, I know that now. Back then I missed you, and I didn’t know if I would ever see you again. I was trying to live a somewhat normal life. I was…fuck!” Her hands flew to her head and tangled in her short hair as if trying to pull the explanation out through her roots.

Seeing the anguish on Amanda’s face, a flash of understanding washed over me. I remembered the temptation I had felt when Poppy walked me home and wanted to join me in my cabin. I’d almost let her, and I would have if I hadn’t heard Amanda’s whispered, “Don’t.” I hadn’t wanted Poppy, not really; I hadn’t wanted anyone other than Amanda. But Amanda hadn’t been there. Poppy had.

My anger and jealousy vanished, and I reached out and took Amanda’s hands, brought them to my lips, and whispered between her fingers, “You were grieving for me.”

Tears spilled from her eyes as she looked at me. “Yes! Yes, that’s it, exactly! I love you, Kate, so much. I always have,” she cried.

Suddenly we were on the bed, wrapped in each other’s arms, whispering ardent words of love. Tears flowed freely from my eyes mingling with Amanda’s as our cheeks brushed together between salty kisses. I clasped her face and gazed into her eyes, astounded at the depth of love within them. It engulfed me, enclosing me in a full and deep cocoon of joy. A wellspring of devotion flowed between us and a love and connection I’d never felt before swooped us up and carried us into one another, and I fully understood for the first time we were one. We were one, and as one we were connected and whole. Peace and beauty were a choice.

Long minutes passed before Amanda pulled my shirt over my head. Anticipating the feel of her mouth on my breasts, I closed my eyes. Her fingers trailed across my stomach, and I heard her asking, “What is this, Kate?” Hearing the note of fear in her voice, I opened my eyes.

I looked down. “It’s the scar from Reynard’s snake biting me.”

“It didn’t heal?” The fear in her voice spiked.

Wanting to return the feeling of wholeness we had experienced just moments before, I tried to sooth her. “Well, yeah, it healed. That’s just a scar.”

Amanda lay her head on my stomach, her eyes inches from the scar. Suddenly self-conscious, I tried to cover it with my hands.

“You need to have this looked at, Kate,” she said in a grave voice.

The dream I’d had of Amanda pulling a dandelion from that very spot burst into my mind. She’d said, “Kill it, Kate…Kill it while you still can.” I rolled onto my stomach; I didn’t want her looking at it, touching it.

“Let’s go,” Amanda said.

“Where?” I mumbled into the pillow.

“To the healers’ hut. You’re getting that looked at.”

“Amanda, no! It’s just a scar!”

“Kate, a Brightling healed this. There shouldn’t be a scar! Now, come on, or I’ll go there and bring Bernd back.”

Well, damn.

Although the soul mates are together again their happiness is short lived for the Darklings are gathering in large hordes, and Kate and Amanda are ordered to choose a team to to retrieve Frost's nephew--David-a direct descendent of Robyn--and bring him to Rozanwood to train. When they find David though, Frost attacks Kate. And Kate retaliates. The team brings Frost back to Rozanwood along with David. The intrigue surrounding Frost increases in Rozanwood, but with a war coming Kate must decide…is Frost the enemy she has always believed her to be, or is she a friend in an impossible situation?

Warning...X rated lesbian sex scenes

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.15 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
FF E. A. Fry - Releasing the Robyn