FF In Another Life - kathryn518 (Bellice)

seeders: 1
leechers: 5
Added on April 25, 2014 by perevilain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF In Another Life - kathryn518 (Bellice) (Size: 1.29 MB)
 In Another Life - kathryn518.epub1.29 MB

Description

The Cullen family left Bella in the forest. They didn't come back to Forks, yet Bella still ended up a vampire. She's now a feared member of the Volturi. She's got a daughter, and she's had no contact with the Cullens for almost a century. She emerges from the horrors of her past under the shadow of a looming threat.

600 pages - April 2014

Updater's Note : I strongly recommend it. Normally I don't upload single fanfictions anymore, I prefer to upload collections of them. But this one is probably the best fanfiction I have read in a very long time (and I have read a lot of fanfiction recently).

Prepare yourselves for a very bad-ass and dark Bella, very different from the whiny and weak lovesick that Bella was once upon a time (before Victoria finally gets her after being abandoned by the Cullens). And prepare for Edward being the total asshat it has always looked to me (yes, I admit it, I hated his insufferable character on the movies). He can't hold a candle to lovely Alice :-).

If you like the fiction leave a comment thanking its author.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8845655/1/In-Another-Life

You can find my entire collection here:
http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/perellopis/uploads/

This fiction isn't still completed (the author's still work in it), but when you finish this fantastic 600 pages, they'll surely be new chapters waiting for you.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.29 MB
seeders:1
leechers:5
FF In Another Life - kathryn518 (Bellice)

All Comments

Thanks for this upload. It's the first Alice-Bella story that I am reading, based solely on your recommendation, and I am loving it!
I'm very glad to hear that
Thanks! Not my usual cup of coffee, but with your words i'll give a try
I hope you'll like it.

This is the first Alice-Bella fiction that I have enjoyed. I'm not a big fan of Twilight (I have only seen the first movie, Edward annoys me to no end, and I found canon Bella too much whiny and lacking self-respect).
Sure, having read or seen the movies is useful because you get an immediate background of the characters. But I have only seen the first movie (not a big fan of Twilight myself), so I didn't know half the characters here (Bree, the Volturi, the Denali, the wolves, ...) and I still enjoyed this fiction a lot.