FF J.C. Russo - Little Yellow House

seeders: 8
leechers: 5
Added on December 30, 2015 by Klearlyin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

FF J.C. Russo - Little Yellow House (Size: 1.2 MB)
 Little Yellow House - J.C. Russo.mobi429.63 KB
 Little Yellow House - J.C. Russo.azw3395.18 KB
 Little Yellow House - J.C. Russo.epub270.84 KB
 Cover.jpg124.75 KB
 metadata.opf3.94 KB

Description

What would you give up to escape a horrifying situation? Your home? Your kids? Your freedom? Would you murder someone as a means of escape? What if it was the only way? In Little Yellow House, a lesbian mystery novel, Kelly Jansen has a decision to make.

"Why every woman in the world isn't a lesbian is beyond me. My name is Kelly. I was rather young when I realized I liked girls, and I never wavered. When I was 16, I had the best girlfriend in the world. Nicky was amazing in more ways than one. Life was good.

But then I made a series of bad decisions. The time Nicky and I got caught in bed together under my father's roof marked the beginning of my downward spiral. And the end? That would be the time I went to jail for murdering my girlfriend.

I always dreamed of being a happy-go-lucky lesbian with a great girl and a carefree life. Instead, my husband was abusive, my children were missing, and I got caught up in a web of deception and murder.

I don't know how things went so wrong so fast. All I know is that I desperately miss Nicky, and I want her back.

I want the life I dreamed about. But maybe it's too late."

'Little Yellow House' on Goodreads

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.2 MB
seeders:8
leechers:5
FF J.C. Russo - Little Yellow House