FF Julie Camper - Unbearable Girl [LittleFairyRG]

seeders: 20
leechers: 3
Added on June 5, 2014 by Kira_27in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF Julie Camper - Unbearable Girl [LittleFairyRG] (Size: 2.11 MB)
 LittleFairyRG.png1.09 MB
 Unbearable Girl - Camper, Julie.azw3404.3 KB
 Unbearable Girl - Camper, Julie.mobi325.09 KB
 Unbearable Girl - Camper, Julie.epub204.59 KB
 Cover.jpg111.97 KB
 metadata.opf3.19 KB

Description

Publication Date: May 15, 2013

Perfection is Dianna Faraday's family motto. Unfortunately, being the head cheerleader, on the honor roll and most popular girl in school isn't perfect enough to save Dianna from her from her father's belt, which is the only parenting tool he thinks he needs. With the start of 10th grade and his angry punishments increasing in frequency and intensity, she isn't sure she'll make it to 11th. That is, until she meets Laurie Burns. Laurie is the biggest nerd in school, wears ugly clothes and annoys everyone around her with her know-it-all attitude. She also has a warm, caring heart and opens up her life, and her family, to Dianna in a moment of crisis. Can this weird, unusual girl and her equally unusual family be the key to finally finding the love and security she needs?
--
Visit us at - www.lfrg.co.vu (currently under construction, but feel free to visit, and make sure you leave feedback for us).
--
Anyone who would like to have this torrent taken down, please send me a direct PM, so I can do so.

Trouble downloading this torrent? Let me know via PM.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.11 MB
seeders:20
leechers:3
FF Julie Camper - Unbearable Girl [LittleFairyRG]

All Comments

Thanks
Thanks!