FF (June 2012) April Benner - Torn Seams of a Designers Heart

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on June 29, 2013 by perevilain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF (June 2012) April Benner - Torn Seams of a Designers Heart (Size: 196.52 KB)
 April Benner - Torn Seams of a Designers Heart.epub196.52 KB

Description

Kaitlyn and Samone are best friends who’ve known each other for six years. Kaitlyn is ex-military who now works as a private investigator she has a great sense of humor and can be very passionate and romantic. Samone is an independent clothing designer she is charming, witty, and bold.

When Samone’s design’s get noticed by The Designers Etiquette one of the biggest clothing design company’s in the world both women are ecstatic. Samone get’s even more excited when she learns she gets to work personally with Victor Tridale one of the most well know men in the designing world. Kaitlyn has her suspicions about Victor and his interest in Samone from the start. Victor has big plans for Samone, or rather her designs and he will do anything in his power to get them and even takes her to Paris but there’s just one problem Kaitlyn.

Samone and Kaitlyn’s relationship is put through many test they discover that their feelings for each other are much deeper than they thought but things keep interfering. For Samone has a tendency to assume things and she does this with Lita Thomson her arch enemy who has a personal interest of her own in Kaitlyn. But Kaitlyn and Samone realize that they have fallen madly and deeply in love but can they survive all the challenges ahead of them? or will Victor end up victorious?.

He shocks both women along with the world when he asks Samone for her hand in marriage. Samone is so shocked she doesn’t answer and Kaitlyn sees this as Samone having feelings for him. Samone is enraged and seeks Victor out and he threatens that if Samone breaches her contract that she will never work in the clothing design business ever again. He gives her the ultimate ultimatum her work or Kaitlyn.

Samone tells Kaitlyn who tells her not to breach her contract and to trust her she packs her bags to leave but before she goes has Samone promise her that she will not sign her work over to Victor. Samone meets Victor who has paper ready for her to sign but will she keep her promise to Kaitlyn? or give in to Victor’s demands?.

(41,640 words)

If you like this book support the author by buying it.
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/172110

You can find my entire collection here:
http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/perellopis/uploads/

Sample

Chapter 1

It’s a beautiful sunny day on a medium sized horse ranch. Inside the mansion in an upstairs bedroom, lying on her bed is Samone Sarif. She lays on her stomach, at the end of her bed facing the door. She has a magazine spread out in front of her, and rest on her arms as she reads. She takes her right hand, and moves her long dark flowing hair putting it behind her ear.

Kaitlyn Turner comes in the front door, her long dark auburn hair pulled back in a ponytail.

“Samone!,” she yelled as she shut the door behind her.

“I’m in my room!,” Samone yelled back.

Kaitlyn made her way up the long staircase to Samone’s room. She stopped and stood in the doorway.

“Don’t you have anything better to do, then sit around reading magazines all day?,” she asked as she shook her head in disapproval. Samone smiled as she looked at her.

“It’s called relaxing, you should try it sometime.”

Kaitlyn smiled. “Maybe I will,” she made her way to the bed, then got on top of Samone and looked at the magazine. “What are we reading?.”

Samone gave a little laugh, as she shook her head from side to side and replied.

“The Designers Etiquette. You would not believe!, some of these designs!.”

Kaitlyn rolled her eyes as she got off her, and laid next to her on her back, as she said with a sigh.

“Not this again!.”

Samone looked at her and asked.

“Does anyone actually wear any of this stuff!?.”

Kaitlyn looked at her.

“Is that jealousy I hear?.”

Samone laughed.

“No, not jealousy. I just would like to see something out there, that people will actually wear.”

Kaitlyn nodded in agreement and Samone smiled.

“Is that all you do is lay around?.”

Kaitlin smiled back.

“You should try it sometime.”

“Maybe I will,” she got on top of Kaitlin, but sat up.

“One day Samone, you and your designs will be discovered. And your name Samone Sarif, will be known all over the world!.”

Samone narrowed her eyes, as she looked at her.

“What makes you so sure?.”

“Because you got what all the others don’t,” she was silent a moment.

“And that is?,” Samone asked as she shook her head a little.

“You got style baby!” Kaitlyn said with a smile, Samone laughed.

“You got taste and a good eye for fashion, and you care about what people want. Like I said, you got style baby.”

Samone laughed again.

“You’re really something you know that?.”

Kaitlyn sighed as she said.

“Yeah, I know.”

They both laughed.

“Now get off me. Unlike someone, I have to work,” Kaitlyn said as she sat up.

“Uh!, I work!,” Samone protested.

“You keep telling yourself that, now off,” she said as she tried to move.

“Make me,” Samone replied as she got close enough to kiss her.

“Make you,” Kaitlyn repeated with a little laugh, then looked away. She quickly turned her head back, and tickled Samone’s sides. Samone laughed as she fell next to her, on the bed on her back. Kaitlyn continued tickling her, as she leaned over her and said.

“Make me, ooh so tough!, not so tough now are you?.”

Samone continued to laugh, and tried to catch her breath as she replied.

“Stop!, ok you win!.”

Kaitlyn stopped then replied a little cocky.

“That’s what I thought,” she got off the bed, and walked towards the door. She was hit in the back with a pillow, she stopped and turned around. Samone was on her knees on the bed.

“Oops, it slipped,” she said innocently.

Kaitlyn raised her hand and pointed at her, before she could speak they heard Thomas yell.

“Katie!, are you planning on working sometime today!?.”

Kaitlyn lowered her hand as she said.

“Oh!, you are so, lucky I have to work!.”

Samone stuck her tongue out at her.

“Oh grow up!,” she said then left the room. She smiled and gave a little laugh, as she shook her head. She loved Samone’s sense of humor, she knew how to have fun.

She made her way down stairs to Thomas. He was an older African American man, who was tall and handsome. She joined him at the bottom of the stairs.

“You know, if you wouldn’t goof off with Samone so much, you might actually get some work done.”

Kaitlyn’s jaw dropped.

“Me!?,” she asked as she pointed to herself.

“ She’s the one who wouldn’t get off me!.”

Thomas’s eyes got wide.

Kaitlyn shook her head and quickly said.

“No, no, no!, it’s not what you think.”

Thomas smiled and said.

“Sure it’s not.”

They walked to the front door, and he opened it.

“We’re just friends,” Kaitlyn said still trying to convince him. He gave a little laugh.

“I know, friends goof around all the time.”

They walked towards the barn.

“You know, I have known Samone her whole life, and she has never had a friend like you,” Thomas said as they reached the barn.

“Is that a good, or bad thing?,” she asked with a smile.

“A very good thing,” he said as he smiled back.

“You know before you came along, Samone was very different.”

“She is unique,” she said as her smile widening.

“Yes she is, but before you met, she never even thought to pursue her dreams. No one ever encouraged or supported her. Until you came along that is,” he smiled.

“She now has belief and confidence in herself.”

They stopped in the barn by some hay.

“She’s my best friend, I’ll do anything for her,” Kaitlyn said as she looked at him. Thomas smiled at her as he said. “I know you would.”

“And she would do the same for me, she has definitely changed my life.”

“Mine too,” he said as he grabbed a pair of gloves.

It was almost dark when Samone finished another dress design. She went outside and over to Thomas. He stood by a fenced corral, and rested his arms on the fence. She stood next to him.

“Good evening Thomas. Where's Kaitlyn?.”

He looked at her and smiled.

“Good evening Samone, she’s on a stake-out.”

Samone shook her head from side to side.

“I don’t understand why people cheat?.”

“I don’t understand it either,” he said as he looked at the horses.

“Did she say where she would be?,” she asked as she looked down.

“Yes she did.”

“Could you drop me off there?,” she asked as she looked at him, he smiled at her and nodded.

Kaitlyn sat outside an office building, in her four door truck. She had her camera in her dash, and a file laying next to her on the seat. She looked at the building.

Samone had Thomas drop her off a little ways from the truck. She snuck to the passenger side, and opened the door and got in.

Kaitlyn was surprised to see her, and the look on her face proved it.

“You call this work?,” Samone asked with a little laugh.

“I take my work very seriously, Do you know how much patience it takes to be on a stake-out?.”

Samone smiled and couldn’t resist teasing her.

“Yes I do, and you’re in the wrong line of work. You have no patience.”

“I have immense patience, I learned it from having to deal with you.”

“Funny, I was going to say the same thing,” she said with a smile, and they both laughed.

“What are you doing here?,” Kaitlyn asked with a smile.

“I finished work early, and thought we might get a bite to eat?.”

“Sure, right after I get my pictures,” she said and looked back at the building.

Samone looked down at the file, and grabbed it then opened it. She looked at the picture of the man, he was tall and not to bad looking. She shook her head in disapproval, as she said with a sigh.

“Why they cheat, I'll never understand.”

“I know, I mean if you’re going to cheat, then why be with them in the first place,” Kaitlyn said as she glanced at Samone, who put the file down. They both saw cheating, as disrespectful and so cruel.

“There he is,” Kaitlyn said, and Samone followed her gaze. Kaitlyn picked her camera up, and snapped a few pictures. She set the camera down, and started her truck. They followed him as he left in his car, but keep a safe distance.

“This is kind of exciting,” Samone said with a smile. Kaitlyn gave a little laugh then replied.

“You don’t get out much do you?.”

Samone rolled her eyes and said with a sigh.

“Not as much as you I guess.”

“Did you just roll your eyes at me!?,” Kaitlyn asked as she glanced at her.

“No,” Samone said innocently, as she held back a smile and laugh.

They followed the guy to a cheap motel, he parked in front. They parked a little ways away, Kaitlyn went to grab the camera.

“Can I do it?.”

Kaitlyn put her hand down and said with a shrug.

“Why not.”

Samone smiled excitedly, as she grabbed the camera.

“Make sure you get pictures of him going in the motel, and coming out. Then of him meeting his mistress.”

Samone nodded and did as she was told. She stopped and put the camera down, when the two cheaters disappeared into a room.

“Now what?,” she asked as she looked at Kaitlyn.

“Now, we sneak into the room, and the real fun starts,” she said in a serious tone and look on her face, and Samone’s jaw dropped. Kaitlyn began to laugh, she could not believe Samone took her seriously.

“I was kidding!,” she said as she continued to laugh.

“That was so, not funny!,” Samone said as she shook her head from side to side.

“The look on your face!,” she said as she continued to laugh.

“Was priceless!.”

Samone pushed Kaitlyn as she smiled, and said sarcastically .

“It wasn’t that funny!.”

Kaitlyn tried hard to compose herself, when she did she replied.

“I must hand it to you tho, that’s some imagination you have.”

“You do realize this means war?.”

Kaitlyn smiled as she leaned in close enough to kiss her.

“Don’t ever make challenges, you can’t win.”

Samone raised her eyebrows as she answered.

“I never do.”

They both smiled, but their attention went back to the room, as the cheaters came out. Samone grabbed the camera, and took pictures as she said.

“That was quick.”

Kaitlyn had to laugh then said.

“They usually are.”

After the two cheaters went their separate ways, Samone put the camera down. She asked with a little hesitation, not sure what Kaitlyn’s answer would be.

“Now what?.”

Kaitlyn started her truck, and they both put their seatbelts on.

“Now we drop the evidence off, and get paid.”

Samone looked at her with question.

“Won’t her husband be home?.”

Kaitlyn began to drive, and responded.

“Nope, he goes back to the office.”

Samone nodded and they drove to a big fancy house, and parked in front of it. Kaitlyn took her seatbelt off. She grabbed the camera, and took the memory card out.

She set the camera down then said.

“I’ll be right back.”

Samone simply nodded. Kaitlyn opened her door and went to get out, then stopped and grabbed her keys from the ignition. Samone looked at her in disbelief.

“I wouldn’t want you to get any ideas,” she said with a smile.

“I wouldn’t dream of it,” Samone replied as innocently as she could.

Kaitlyn knew better than to believe her, and got out and shut the door. She put her keys in her pocket, as she walked up to the door then knocked.

Samone watched her, and her jaw dropped. A woman opened the door, wearing very seductive black lingerie.

“Good evening Mrs.Blake, I have the pictures you asked for,” she said as she tried not to look at her, and blushed as Mrs.Blake leaned close to her face.

“Come inside, and I will give you your reward,” she leaned back then went inside. Kaitlyn followed, shutting the door behind her.

“No wonder she likes her job!,” she laugh as she raised her eyebrows.

“Oh, I’m gonna have so much fun teasing Kaitlyn about this,” she said with a little laugh.

“Revenge is so very sweet,” she said as she bit her lower lip and smiled.

They went into the living room. Mrs.Blake went to a table, and grabbed an envelope out of her purse. Kaitlyn stood a little ways from her, and looked down. Mrs.Blake came back over to her, Kaitlyn handed her the memory card. She took it then held the envelope out. Kaitlyn reached for it and went to take it, but Mrs.Blake held onto it. She leaned into her ear and whispered.

“This is just for the pictures, if you want your bonus. You’ll have to stay,” she smiled as she lingered. Kaitlyn swallowed hard, her heart raced. Mrs.Blake kissed her on the right cheek, then let go of the envelope and leaned back.

“That’s very kind of you to offer, but I really have to get going,” she said in a shaky voice, as she backed away.

Mrs.Blake followed her, as she said with a smile.

“Well the offer is always here, if you ever change your mind.”

“You have a great night,” Kaitlyn said then turned, and quickly went for the door. Samone smiled as she watched her quickly come out, and shut the door behind her. She practically ran to the truck, she got her key out and opened the door. She quickly got in, putting her seatbelt on in record time. With shaky hand, she put the key in the ignition. She started the truck and left.

Samone held a laugh and smile back, as she said.

“You were right, they usually are quick,” she began to laugh.

Kaitlyn shook her head and smiled. Samone looked at her, she was beat red. She stopped laughing, when she noticed the dark red lipstick on her cheek. She raised her eyebrows and asked.

“What did happen?.”

“Nothing,” Kaitlyn said trying to avoid eye contact, and the question.

“Really, then what’s this?,” she asked as she wiped the lipstick from her cheek.

Kaitlyn blushed and replied professionally.

“Sometimes they just want to get back at their spouse for cheating. So they choose anyone to do that with.”

“And you choose to oblige them,” she said as she nodded.

This time Kaitlyn looked at her in disbelief, she looked back at the road.

“No dinner for you Miss.Dirty Mind.”

Samone smiled as she replied.

“I know, you seem to want to skip right to desert.”

They both laughed.

“Where would you like to go?,” Kaitlyn asked as she glanced at her.

“My bedroom of course, unless you want to get kinky that is,” she said as she w

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
196.52 KB
seeders:3
leechers:0
FF (June 2012) April Benner - Torn Seams of a Designers Heart