FF Kierstin Cherry - Blood Bound and Beautiful (Thorns & Hearts Book 1)

seeders: 11
leechers: 6
Added on August 8, 2014 by Kira_27in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF Kierstin Cherry - Blood Bound and Beautiful (Thorns & Hearts Book 1) (Size: 1.14 MB)
 Blood Bound and Beautiful (Thor - Cherry, Kierstin.azw3401.87 KB
 Blood Bound and Beautiful (Thor - Cherry, Kierstin.mobi386.59 KB
 Blood Bound and Beautiful (Thor - Cherry, Kierstin.epub282.57 KB
 Cover.jpg82.83 KB
 metadata.opf9.28 KB

Description

Publication Date: November 5, 2012

Genre: LGBT Paranormal Vampire/Epic Fantasy

Returning to reclaim her vampyric kingdom, the exiled queen Vladja is determined to defeat her usurper brother, Decai, and his unliving forces at any cost. Before she can claim sovereignty, Vladja must first solve the dark riddle of the Throne of Bone. When the riddle demands she forsake and betray her human lover, a Lady who wields the hand of a god, Vladja is torn between duty and desire.

The more she tries to stay away from the Lady Grace, the more she wants her. With their passions flaring out of control and Decai's forces bearing down upon them, Vladja and her Lady embark on a desperate plan to unleash their passions upon the Throne and break its power once and for all. But will their love and lust prove strong enough to defeat the ancient dark magics or will the Throne of Bone consume them with the deadly power of the Marrowing?

Publisher's Note: This book contains explicit sexual situations, graphic language, and material that some readers may find objectionable: female/female sexual practices, hematolagnia, m/f sex, violence.
---
I rarely read the comments on my uploads. Kindly send me a PM if you have any concerns.

Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.14 MB
seeders:11
leechers:6
FF Kierstin Cherry - Blood Bound and Beautiful (Thorns & Hearts Book 1)

All Comments

thanks