FF Laura Goode - Sister Mischief [LittleFairyRG]

seeders: 19
leechers: 0
Added on June 5, 2014 by Kira_27in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF Laura Goode - Sister Mischief [LittleFairyRG] (Size: 3.13 MB)
 LittleFairyRG.png1.09 MB
 Sister Mischief - Goode, Laura.azw3753.77 KB
 Sister Mischief - Goode, Laura.mobi696.59 KB
 Sister Mischief - Goode, Laura.epub547.56 KB
 Cover.jpg92.58 KB
 metadata.opf2.58 KB

Description

Publication Date: July 12, 2011

Listen up: You’re about to get rocked by the fiercest, baddest all-girl hip-hop crew in the Twin Cities - or at least in the wealthy, white, Bible-thumping suburb of Holyhill, Minnesota. Our heroine, Esme Rockett (aka MC Ferocious) is a Jewish lesbian lyricist. In her crew, Esme’s got her BFFs Marcy (aka DJ SheStorm, the butchest straight girl in town) and Tess (aka The ConTessa, the pretty, popular powerhouse of a vocalist). But Esme’s feelings for her co-MC, Rowie (MC Rohini), a beautiful, brilliant, beguiling desi chick, are bound to get complicated. And before they know it, the queer hip-hop revolution Esme and her girls have exploded in Holyhill is on the line. Exciting new talent Laura Goode lays down a snappy, provocative, and heartfelt novel about discovering the rhythm of your own truth.
--
Visit us at - www.lfrg.co.vu (currently under construction, but feel free to visit, and make sure you leave feedback for us).
--
Anyone who would like to have this torrent taken down, please send me a direct PM, so I can do so.

Trouble downloading this torrent? Let me know via PM.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.13 MB
seeders:19
leechers:0
FF Laura Goode - Sister Mischief [LittleFairyRG]

All Comments

Thank You!