FF Lily R. Mason - Taking the Long Way

seeders: 8
leechers: 5
Added on January 3, 2014 by perevilain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF Lily R. Mason - Taking the Long Way (Size: 713.34 KB)
 Lily R. Mason - Taking the Long Way.epub713.34 KB

Description

I want to thank lane.lane for sharing with us this book.

One woman's journey towards self-acceptance through love, loss, family, friends, and career.

Sample:

“I don’t like him,” Natalia mumbled. It was the easiest way to start the conversation.

“Um… I’m sorry,” Bridget said.

“I don’t like that you’re spending all your time with him,” Natalia said. Her voice sounded pressured and forced, like she had to push a block of ice up from her chest.

Bridget said nothing, shifting in her seat.

It was silent, aside from a few muted doors shutting around the parking lot. Natalia’s heart sped up. She was afraid if she sat in silence much longer, Bridget would leave.

“I want you to break up with him,” Natalia said.

“Why?”

“Because he’s not good enough for you, and I want — I want to try—”

She couldn’t say the rest.

Bridget paused, being careful not to spook Natalia. “Try what?”

Natalia couldn’t bring herself to look at Bridget as she spoke. She studied the dust particles on her dashboard as she explained. “It couldn’t be a public thing. But I wouldn’t be having sex with Ace or anyone else. Just you. I promise.”

Bridget didn’t say anything for a moment and Natalia’s whole body curled inward, cringing.

“What are you saying?” Bridget asked. She sounded half skeptical, half hopeful.

“I’m saying what you said to me behind the gym.”

Bridget’s hand wrapped under Natalia’s, holding it with a firm, reassuring grasp. Her voice was almost a whisper when she spoke. “You love me too?”

Natalia’s body went icy with fear. She couldn’t speak, so she nodded, staring at her odometer.

“Can you look at me and say it?” Bridget asked.

It wasn’t a challenge, just a gentle request. Bridget would never challenge her. But Natalia was certain she would break if she looked at Bridget and spoke those words. She shook her head and felt her stomach clench even more.

“Why not?” Bridget asked. “It’s just me.”

Natalia knew she should be able to do this simple thing. It was Bridget. She only had to speak three words. Three little words. She gripped the steering wheel with her free hand, hoping to ground herself, but she only got more agitated. Looking at Bridget and saying those words would make it too real. After at least sixty seconds of excruciating silence, Natalia shook her head in a timid, ashamed refusal that broke her heart.

“I’m sorry,” she squeaked.

She felt Bridget wilt in the seat next to her.

“I’m sorry too,” Bridget said. She sounded just as heartbroken as Natalia felt.

After sitting for at least another minute in sickening silence, Bridget let go of Natalia’s hand, opened the door, and stepped out.

745 Pages - September 2012

If you like this book support the author by buying it.
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16008827-taking-the-long-way

Based on a Britanna (Glee: Santana & Brittany) fanfiction
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6884526/

You can find my entire collection here:
http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/perellopis/uploads/

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
713.34 KB
seeders:8
leechers:5
FF Lily R. Mason - Taking the Long Way

All Comments

I was looking for this book, and I was glad you guys shared it. I'm not a Brittanna fan, and I kept on seeing their faces and perhaps their personality on the two main characters in the book, or was it only me? Thank you.
Thanks for the info (I still haven't read it).
Thank you!
Thank You both!
Thankyou both
Thanks to the both of you!!
I want to thank lane.lane for sharing with us this book.