FF Mae Ronan - Anna von Wessen [LittleFairyRG]

seeders: 10
leechers: 0
Added on March 5, 2014 by Kira_27in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF Mae Ronan - Anna von Wessen [LittleFairyRG] (Size: 3.12 MB)
 Anna von Wessen - Ronan, Mae.azw3811.23 KB
 Anna von Wessen - Ronan, Mae.epub452.4 KB
 Anna von Wessen - Ronan, Mae.mobi692.02 KB
 Cover.jpg122.17 KB
 LittleFairyRG.png1.09 MB
 metadata.opf5.4 KB

Description

May I request for the readers to leave a review to the story's page on Amazon, after reading the story? Thank you.

Publication Date: November 8, 2013

“Anna von Wessen” tells of the immortal, vampire-like race of the Lumaria: monsters of fair form who feed upon the flesh of humans. The titular character, transformed into a Lumarian when only an infant, is the beloved adopted child of King Ephram. Strong beyond most others of her kind, she grows quickly into a talented soldier, foremost in the war against her people’s greatest foes: shape-shifting wolves called the Narken. But her world is upset by the accidental revival of Ephram’s true daughter, Princess Vaya Eleria, who was executed long ago for a heinous crime.

Though enemies at first, Anna and Vaya forge an unlikely alliance which leads them on a path to love the likes of which they did not dream existed. But when a terrible secret comes to light, they are set against their own people – and they are faced with the prospect of war from which they may never return. Allied with new friends who fight in the name of good over evil, they must ask themselves whether their own years of wrongdoing can ever be made right; and whether any measure of good done now can possibly save them from themselves.

This book was a finalist entry in the 2013 Inspiring Voices Book Publishing Contest.
--
Visit us at - www.lfrg.co.vu (currently under construction, but feel free to visit, and make sure you leave feedback for us).
--
Anyone who would like to have this torrent taken down, please send me a direct PM, so I can do so.

Having trouble downloading this torrent? Let me know via PM.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.12 MB
seeders:10
leechers:0
FF Mae Ronan - Anna von Wessen [LittleFairyRG]

All Comments

thanks
I enjoyed The White Dahlia and I fell in love with Mae Ronan. I hope enjoy this book the same way. Thanks