FF Mae Ronan - Bella [LittleFairyRG]

seeders: 1
leechers: 11
Added on March 13, 2014 by Kira_27in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF Mae Ronan - Bella [LittleFairyRG] (Size: 2.75 MB)
 Bella - Ronan, Mae.azw3614.6 KB
 Bella - Ronan, Mae.epub281.79 KB
 Bella - Ronan, Mae.mobi542.87 KB
 Cover.jpg252.72 KB
 LittleFairyRG.png1.09 MB
 metadata.opf5.2 KB

Description

Publication Date: January 5, 2014

Lucie Benoit is a beautiful, intelligent young woman with an unpleasant older brother named Robert, a consuming affinity for literature, and a troublesome mental illness. Plagued by occasional paranoia, anxiety, and an awkward habit of forgetting where and who she is, still she accompanies her brother on a “business trip” to Mexico (which business is actually to supply drugs to a prominent Juárez dealer). Robert’s repeated “professional consultations” with this dealer, César Vicente, bring Lucie into close contact with his entire family – all of whom she takes an immediate liking to, and vice-versa. She forges a close friendship with César’s sister, Clara – which eventually develops into a fragile romance, threatened by either of the lovers’ insecurities, uncertainties, and volatile siblings.

The disorderly progress of Lucie and Clara’s relationship, the mysteries of Lucie’s troubled past, and the often disagreeable results of the drug trade are among the main themes traced throughout "Bella," with both comic and dramatic effects.

--
Visit us at - www.lfrg.co.vu (currently under construction, but feel free to visit, and make sure you leave feedback for us).
--
Anyone who would like to have this torrent taken down, please send me a direct PM, so I can do so.

Having trouble downloading this torrent? Let me know via PM.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.75 MB
seeders:1
leechers:11
FF Mae Ronan - Bella [LittleFairyRG]

All Comments

File had a problem, loading 99,4% and failed...Help.
thanks