FF Mae Ronan - Mist upon the Marsh: The Story of Nessa and Cassie

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on March 7, 2014 by nasirtin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF Mae Ronan - Mist upon the Marsh: The Story of Nessa and Cassie (Size: 361.28 KB)
 Mae Ronan - Mist upon the Marsh.epub361.28 KB

Description

In “Anna von Wessen,” the characters of Nessa and Cassie were introduced. In “Mist upon the Marsh,” their story is finally told.

In rural Louisiana, there dwells a community of wolfen shape-shifters known as the Endai. Once they were many; but now they are only two hundred. Their enemies are the Voranu, who were once of their own people, but who transformed themselves into hideous beasts for the sake of strength and invincibility. The leader of the Voranu wishes to destroy the Endai – and the fight rages constantly.

In the midst of this chaos, Nessa – the third most powerful Endalin under the King himself – falls in love with the young human woman named Cassie MacAdam. Nessa is set to be the mate of Orin, come the day when all of her generation will be paired to their lifelong partners – but after she meets Cassie, she begins to question everything she has ever known, and to wonder whether she has the strength to choose a different path. Throughout a series of extreme hardships, Nessa’s loyalty to Cassie is tested – and when the actions of a band of rebel Voranu draw Cassie into the fray, Nessa must finally shake the bonds imposed upon her, and risk all to save the one she loves.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
361.28 KB
seeders:7
leechers:2
FF Mae Ronan - Mist upon the Marsh: The Story of Nessa and Cassie

All Comments

thanks
Wow! I was talking about books of Mae Ronan a minute ago with a friend. Then, I look kas and.... what is it I see? This book I hadn't read yet. Thanks for sharing.