FF Marie Castle - Hell's Belle [LittleFairyRG]

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on February 8, 2014 by Kira_27in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF Marie Castle - Hell's Belle [LittleFairyRG] (Size: 2.8 MB)
 Cover.jpg116.64 KB
 Hell's Belle - Castle, Marie.azw3638.41 KB
 Hell's Belle - Castle, Marie.epub384.76 KB
 Hell's Belle - Castle, Marie.mobi610.62 KB
 LittleFairyRG.png1.09 MB
 metadata.opf2.22 KB

Description

Publication Date: December 16, 2013

Cate Delacy is glad she’s a witch—and you can take that any ol’ way you like.

As a very mortal woman she has a target on her back, so she has no intention of following in her mother’s footsteps as an enforcer for the Council of Supernatural Beings. She didn’t ask to be a Guardian and she has to pay her bills. Opening the Darkmirror Agency is her solution. Her clients are mostly human and they pay on time.

But one day it all goes to Hell, figuratively. Then literally.
Because that’s the day the Council’s detective Jacqueline Slone slinks her way into Cate’s life. Jacq. So alluring. So powerful. So immortal. And up to her sexy neck in a secret that will unleash Hell’s Belle.

Marie Castle’s unpredictable Darkmirror world is unveiled in this romantic, sizzling debut.
-
Thanks to Shandas for sharing this book.
--
Visit us at - www.lfrg.co.vu (currently under construction, but feel free to visit, and make sure you leave feedback for us).
--
Anyone who would like to have this torrent taken down, please send me a PM, so I can do so.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.8 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
FF Marie Castle - Hell's Belle [LittleFairyRG]

All Comments

Thanks
sory, don't know if its just me but it doesn't work
Is it still not working? That's weird... How is it not working? Is it not loading on your reader, no download rate, or were you getting an error when downloading this particular torrent? Kindly send me a PM for your reply. Thanks.
Hi. Sory, i didn't come here the last couple of days. the first time and now again if i try to downloaded with the normal download torrent button it goes to a page that says 404 torrent not found. i tried now the magnet link button and it downloaded just fine. i'm sory i don't know how to send a PM, and i'm sory if i don't phrase this right because english is not my first language, nevertheless i hope this works and thanks for yours uploads and your care