FF (May 2013) MyTwiDreams - All Of You

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on May 26, 2013 by perevilain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF (May 2013) MyTwiDreams - All Of You (Size: 288.41 KB)
 MyTwiDreams - All Of You.epub288.41 KB

Description

All Of You

by MyTwiDreams

Alice Cullen was born different, she didn’t want anyone to find out about her secret, she didn’t want to suffer again all the humiliation she did to her old school back to Biloxi, guys who wanted to beat the crap out of her for trying to lead them wrong as they had called it, girls that she had considered friends had smeared insults on her locker and the list went on and on like this. But now she had moved with her father and his family in Florida, here nobody knew her secret and she would do her best to keep it that way.

Bella Swan always knew that she was different. She never understood how the other girls in her class were swooning over male movie stars. How they got all excited if a boy asked them out on a date night. She liked boys but only as friends, she could only fall in love with a girl. And then her stepsister moved to their home. The moment she saw the dainty girl in front of her she knew she was lost irrevocably..

A futanari fanfiction on a all human Twilight Universe

Sample

Chapter 1

Alice Cullen didn't know that she was any different from other girls until one of her friends from kindergarten had invited her over for having a sleepover to celebrate her fourth birthday. When she was changing into her pajama pants with the little ice-bears on them, one of the girls had pointed at her, squeaking loudly.

"Look, Alice is a boy! She's a boy!" Charlotte called out it surprise.

"If she's a boy she can't play with us. I hate boys! They're stupid." another girl named Maria stated, crossing her tiny arms around the doll she was cradling against her chest.

No one had ever been mean to Alice in her young life and now that the three other girls were starting to push her in order to get her out of the room, her green eyes filled with tears.

"Bu-t, I'm a girl like you." she protested between heaves that rocked through her body.

"You're a boy. Only boys like my daddy and my brother Jasper have a penis." Maria told her, pulling roughly on one of Alice's braids.

"I'm not a boy! I'm not a boy! I hate you. I hate all of you!"

Charlotte's parents got alarmed from the yelling and because they didn't manage to calm neither Alice nor the other girls down again, they ended up driving the crying girl back home to her parents.

When they made it there Alice's father was just returning home from a long day in the hospital where he was working as a surgeon.

"Sweetie, what are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to sleep at Charlotte's house tonight?"

"She was mean to me! Oh Daddy, all of them were so mean to me. They said I'm a boy and can't play with them."

"Dr. Cullen, I'm sorry," Charlotte's mother murmured before quickly placing Alice's backpack on the ground. Then she stepped inside her car again and drove off.

Alice sniffed and sat down on the stairs to her house. Why was everyone so mean to her? She had thought that Charlotte was her best friend.

"Daddy? Am I a boy?"

"No, you're not, sweetie." he said, his voice cracking slightly. "You're just special."

"Special?"

"Yes, you're special. Now, let's go back inside and see if we have some ice-cream for the two of us."

He fumbled out his key and lifted Alice up, carrying her inside the kitchen.

"Carlisle, you told me, you'd be here at five o'clock now it's almost nine." Irina, Alice's Mom, said in a reproachful tone as she entered the kitchen from the living room where she had been reading a book.

"What's wrong with Alice? Is she hurt?"

"Mommy, they were mean to me. They said I'm a boy because I have a penis."

Irina's face paled, her hands quivering and with the little bit of self-composure the woman had left she told her daughter to go to her room and wait for her.

Even through the closed door Alice could hear her parents yelling at each other. There was some talk about a surgery that her mother wanted her to have and her father didn't. After a while the front door slammed and a few moments later the engine of her dad's beloved Mercedes roared to life.

"Honey, I'm so sorry." Irina told Alice as she came to her room, bringing a tray with cookies and milk with her. "I'm so sorry they found out you are different. I told your father we should have your penis removed when you were a baby, but he thinks he knows everything better because he's a doctor."

"Daddy said I'm special."

"He's right about that. You are special, our special little girl. But you can't let anyone else know that you have a penis. People are stupid and wouldn't understand it."

"So, it's like a secret?"

Irina nodded her head, stroking the little girl's head with her fingertips. They shared the cookies and Irina explained to her that from now on Alice's father was going to live in another house.

Alice didn't like it that her parents separated but both of them had been arguing a lot in the last months, finally deciding now that it would be better to go their own ways. She only saw her father every second weekend from then on and missed him dearly.

Three years passed. Alice was sent to a kindergarten and school at the other side of town where no one knew about her penis secret and would be mean to her because of it. Alice was happy and yet she wasn't for she was beginning to understand that being special wasn't as good as her father had made it seem to her when she was little.

On a beautiful summer day, Carlisle took her out for a picnic in the park because he said he had something important to tell her.

"I'm going to move to Florida," he began. "I met a very nice lady from there that I want to marry."

"But can't you live here? If you're moving to Florida, I will never see you."

"Sweetie, of course you'll still see me. You can visit me during your holidays."

"I don't want you to go."

He nodded his head and explained to her how he had met Renee as a patient in the hospital he was working at.

"She's fun to be around. You will like her a great deal." Carlisle assured her. "You're going to meet her at the wedding."

The ceremony took place a month later and Alice loved the beautiful blue silk dress with ruffles that she was wearing for that occasion.

Renee was nice to her and had given her a new Barbie doll as a present.

"Hi," a little brown-haired girl who was about the same age as Alice greeted her cheerfully, as she walked into the hotel lobby.

"Honey, I want you to say hi to your new stepsister. This is Alice. Alice, this is my daughter Isabella."

"Hello Alice. Do you want to go swimming in the pool with me? Mommy, can we?"

"Sure, honey, why not. I think we brought two set of bathing suits with us."

Isabella grabbed Alice by her arm and pulled her with her, chattering cheerfully to her on their way up to the hotel room.

"I never had a sister before and I always wanted to have one. Now, I have a second daddy and a sister on top of it. This is my lucky day."

She pulled two bathing suits out of a bag and handed the second one to Alice.

It was then the curly-haired girl realized that getting changed here in front of Isabella was a bad idea. There was no way she was going to let her see her penis and give the other girl a reason to be mean or laugh about her.

"I don't want to go swimming."

"Why? It's fun. There is a water slide. Or don't you know how to swim? I can show you because you're my sister now."

"I don't want to be your stupid sister. I want to be alone! Leave me alone. I hate you."

XXXXX

Bella always knew that she was different. She never understood how the other girls in her class were swooning over male movie stars. How they got all excited if a boy asked them out on a date night. She liked boys, they were fun and great friends, but she couldn't picture herself kissing any of them. She found herself starring at other girls' breasts in the locker room, a tingling sensation spreading through her body every time she did it.

"Mom, I think I'm gay," she had confessed to her mother when she came home on the first day of her senior year in school.

"Is that worrying you?"

"Should it?"

"Oh honey, why would it? This is not the nineteenth century and you know that I'm not old-fashioned. I don't mind if you like girls or boys. I just want to see you happy."

With that she lifted something that was probably supposed to be a cake before she had kept it too long in the oven on the table and sighed deeply.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
288.41 KB
seeders:8
leechers:0
FF (May 2013) MyTwiDreams - All Of You

All Comments

thanks