FF Megan Carter - Midnight Melodies

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on March 14, 2014 by Rodvingein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF Megan Carter - Midnight Melodies (Size: 1.01 MB)
 Midnight Melodies - Carter, Megan.mobi538.64 KB
 Midnight Melodies - Carter, Megan.epub406.9 KB
 Midnight Melodies - Carter, Megan.jpg91.44 KB

Description

Publication Date: July 22, 2008

Erica Boyd is just trying to keep her life in one piece. But a family feud and a far-too-attractive newcomer threaten to blow it to pieces.

Try as she might, Erica can't quite escape the maelstrom of her mother's ambition to control every aspect of a project to honor Howard and Bridget Taylor, beloved pillars of the Whitehall, Texas, community from years gone by. Whitehall's competition for queen of the social scene is fierce--different factions have different ideas about how to honor the Taylors. Erica's closeted relationship with Alice is hanging by a thread, and for reasons she won't explain, Erica's grandmother is actively resisting the whole Taylor history project, creating a generational feud with Erica caught in the middle.

Everybody knows that Howard Taylor and bride Bridget emigrated from England back in 1912. When the frazzled local historian can't confirm it, she's replaced with a professional: out and audacious Rae, who jumps into the already powder keg situation. Erica's mesmerized attraction to the dynamic Rae--and the rumor of a sealed diary--lights the fuse on this story of small town society, survival and secrets.

Megan Carter (Passionate Kisses) brings her readers a lighthearted story of then and now with another cast of her unforgettable characters.

Credit goes to harry1905 for sharing with us.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.01 MB
seeders:8
leechers:0
FF Megan Carter - Midnight Melodies

All Comments

Thank you very much for sharing. This is better than nothing. It's a disgrace that no one has the good version, because this version has broken lines and strange letters that make reading difficult

Indeed it has. Sorry about that. I didn't even check it myself before I uploaded it.
And it was also posted by another user earlier today. Without the FF tag though.
thanks