FF Michele L Rivera - Something in Return [LittleFairyRG]

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on February 12, 2014 by Kira_27in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF Michele L Rivera - Something in Return [LittleFairyRG] (Size: 2.32 MB)
 Cover.jpg167.49 KB
 LittleFairyRG.png1.09 MB
 metadata.opf9.64 KB
 Something in Return - Rivera, Michele L_.azw3489.17 KB
 Something in Return - Rivera, Michele L_.epub200.26 KB
 Something in Return - Rivera, Michele L_.mobi396.84 KB

Description

Publication Date: January 22, 2014

Nineteen-year-old Taylor has life under control, content with a routine of work and casual encounters, until the day a prospective roommate shows up at her apartment and challenges Taylor to share more than just the spare bedroom.

Taylor Silva abides by her own set of rules. She is careful to avoid intimacy and does not allow anyone to get close to her. Taylor has convinced herself, against the wishes of her friends, that being unattached will save her from inevitable heartache. However, this all changes when Zoey, a representation of everything that Taylor is not, moves in with her.

The more Zoey accepts Taylor for who she really is, the more Taylor worries that Zoey could fulfill her secret desire for true human connection. Now, a frightened Taylor must decide whether she is willing to reevaluate her sense of happiness and redefine it with Zoey, even if it means running the risk of being broken in the end.

Something in Return is a story about learning to let people into our lives, as oftentimes getting to know the strangers among us requires getting to know the stranger within us. A tale of self-preservation and self-definition, this story is about breaking down the confines in which we live (that we typically have built ourselves), because only then are we free and able to love truly.
--
Visit us at - www.lfrg.co.vu (currently under construction, but feel free to visit, and make sure you leave feedback for us).
--
Anyone who would like to have this torrent taken down, please send me a direct PM, so I can do so.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.32 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
FF Michele L Rivera - Something in Return [LittleFairyRG]

All Comments

thanks for the upload.
such a cute book to read.. so cute i can't even...... haha
thanks
Thankyou :)
I can't download it, why?