FF Modern Crusaders - Alex Mykals (PsiDraconis)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 12, 2013 by perevilain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF Modern Crusaders - Alex Mykals (PsiDraconis) (Size: 1.61 MB)
 Alex Mykals - [Modern Crusaders 1] Adeptus Major.epub833.15 KB
 Alex Mykals - [Modern Crusaders 2] A Thousand Miles & Even Heroes....epub427.44 KB
 Alex Mykals - [Modern Crusaders 3] Nwyn.epub383.17 KB

Description

This books have already been uploaded, but these previous versions have a lot of formatting errors, so I have corrected them because I think this is an amazing book, very recommendable.

I have corrected a lot of errors on the first book, and I have filled the metadata of the rest.

I hope that you can enjoy them as much as I did.

http://xenafiction.net/styles/athenaeum_deepblue/author_pages/psidraconis.html

Modern Crusaders :

Book 1 - Adeptus Major
Book 2 - A Thousand Miles & Even Heroes ...
Book 3 - Nwyn

Synopsis :
It's not quite the world you know. Crown Princess Evelynne deMolay is Heir to the modern-day island nation of Atlantis. Alleandre Tretiak is a foreigner whose quiet shyness conceals secrets and incredible power. When Ally saves Evelynne's life by stepping in front of an assassin's bullet, they are thrown together in the middle of a plot to overthrow the Realm. Ally is forced to navigate a new and unfamiliar culture, while Evelynne must come to terms not only with what Alleandre's power represents, but her own growing attraction to someone totally unsuitable to be the lover of the Heir of Atlantis. Together they must stretch each other's minds, and push the boundaries of a society.

If you like any of these book, support the author by buying it.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.61 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
FF Modern Crusaders - Alex Mykals (PsiDraconis)

All Comments

Thanks