FF Molly Beth Griffin - Silhouette of a Sparrow (Milkweed Prize for Children's Literature) [LittleFairyRG]

seeders: 10
leechers: 3
Added on May 1, 2014 by Kira_27in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF Molly Beth Griffin - Silhouette of a Sparrow (Milkweed Prize for Children's Literature) [LittleFairyRG] (Size: 2.04 MB)
 Cover.jpg47.64 KB
 LittleFairyRG.png1.09 MB
 metadata.opf2.95 KB
 Silhouette of a Sparrow (Milkwe - Griffin, Molly Beth.azw3354.06 KB
 Silhouette of a Sparrow (Milkwe - Griffin, Molly Beth.epub246 KB
 Silhouette of a Sparrow (Milkwe - Griffin, Molly Beth.mobi322.23 KB

Description

Publication Date: September 4, 2012

In the summer of 1926, sixteen-year-old Garnet Richardson is sent to a lake resort to escape the polio epidemic in the city. She dreams of indulging her passion for ornithology and visiting the famous new amusement park--a summer of fun before she returns for her final year of high school, after which she’s expected to marry a nice boy and settle into middle-class homemaking. But in the country, Garnet finds herself under the supervision of equally oppressive guardians--her father’s wealthy cousin and the matron’s stuck-up daughter. Only a liberating job in a hat shop, an intense, secret relationship with a daring and beautiful flapper, and a deep faith in her own fierce heart can save her from the suffocating boredom of traditional femininity.
--
Visit us at - www.lfrg.co.vu (currently under construction, but feel free to visit, and make sure you leave feedback for us).
--
Anyone who would like to have this torrent taken down, please send me a direct PM, so I can do so.

Having trouble downloading this torrent? Let me know via PM.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.04 MB
seeders:10
leechers:3
FF Molly Beth Griffin - Silhouette of a Sparrow (Milkweed Prize for Children's Literature) [LittleFairyRG]

All Comments

thanks