FF Paris Rivera - [Lesbian Threesomes #2] Tell Her She's Pretty! & Unfasten Your Belts

seeders: 18
leechers: 2
Added on October 29, 2015 by perevilain Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

FF Paris Rivera - [Lesbian Threesomes #2] Tell Her She's Pretty! & Unfasten Your Belts (Size: 107.05 KB)
 Paris Rivera - [Lesbian Threesomes #2] Tell Her She's Pretty! & Unfasten Your Belts.epub107.05 KB

Description

'Tell Her She's Pretty!' How Tina Helped Becca Seduce Her Maid

A very hot lesbian seduction, as Tina gives online advice to her friend Becca, who has a crush on the Polish maid...

Customer reviews for 'Tell Her She's Pretty!':
“Great story... I liked it.”
“A wonderful idea!... the plot, the sexual tension are really fantastic… Thank you and I’m waiting for more stories.”
“A very good story. Can't recommend it enough. I've always been a fan of lesbian fiction. This one is well written, good plot and sexy most of the way through. A recommended author I'd say.”
“… good story! Enjoyed it very much! Quick and easy read… I liked it a lot. Erotic and very sexy!”
“Nice… This was a good fantasy.”
“Wow! What a short, steamy surprise! It was such a sexually explorative read...”

Unfasten Your Belts: Julie, Samantha and their Stewardess

When Samantha, a successful businesswoman, takes a night flight to Casablanca, she is delighted to find herself sitting alongside a shy and pretty student, who turns out to be reeling from a break-up with her boyfriend. Feeling strangely bold, Samantha finds the courage to suggest that a small discrete massage might help Julie relax. Julie keeps talking about how she is ‘straight’, but Samantha senses an opportunity. “So there's no danger,” the older woman suggests, “that a massage will ‘spill over’ into something else. Now everyone can relax!” As Julie closes her eyes, the massage becomes more and more daring… And when a dark and beautiful stewardess observes what is going on, it soon becomes clear that all three women, finding an inner fire and an overwhelming mutual attraction, will need – at the very least - to unfasten their belts...

74 Pages - February 2014

If you like this book support the author by buying it.
http://www.goodreads.com/boo...2039004-lesbian-threesomes-2

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
107.05 KB
seeders:18
leechers:2
FF Paris Rivera - [Lesbian Threesomes #2] Tell Her She's Pretty! & Unfasten Your Belts