FF Stories4Girls - Erotic Lesbian Shorts Collection

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on August 6, 2013 by perevilain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF Stories4Girls - Erotic Lesbian Shorts Collection (Size: 17.42 MB)
 Stories4Girls - Erotic Lesbian Shorts Collection.epub17.42 MB

Description

I've build an eBook containing a Huge Collection of Erotic Lesbian Shorts from Stories4Girls

http://stories4girls.wordpress.com

There is a lot of variety, from the sweet and gentle first experience to the non-gentle at all very kinky and naughty fantasy.

2.000 Pages - August 2012 to July 2013

You can find my entire collection here:
http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/perellopis/uploads/

Sample

Sarah turned off the main road and into Mill Lane. She was glad to get a break from studying and besides it was a nice day for a bike ride,so when Wendy invited her round to her house for a couple of drinks she jumped at the chance. She had only known her a few months but they seem to hit it off almost as soon they met on Sarah’s first day at college. Wendy was forever teasing Sarah about her ‘old fashioned’ look, her sensible clothes, and her ‘John Lennon’ glasses, even her ‘cronky old district nurse bike’, but she knew there was no malice intended.

Wendy lived with her mum in a small cottage near the bottom of Mill Lane. Sarah had been there a couple of times before. Mrs Taylor, who always insisted on being called Paula, had taken to her straight away saying she was glad Wendy had found a ‘sensible friend’ at last rather than the usual idiots she hung around with.

She pushed her bike up the drive past Wendy’s bright orange Vauxhall Corsa, leant it on the wall and rang the doorbell.

“Hiya love.”

“Hello Mrs Tayl..erm Paula.”

“That’s better, go straight up love she’s lazing about in her room as usual.”

“Okay.”

Sarah slowly climbed the rather steep staircase and gently pushed the bedroom door. She found her friend lying on her bed totally engrossed in something she was watching on her laptop, so much so that she hadn’t seen her friend enter the room.

“Hiya mate.”

“Fuckin ‘ell!”

Wendy nearly jumped out of her skin. She sat bolt upright, slamming the laptop shut.

“Bloody hell Sarah didn’t you ever learn to knock?, You scared the shit out of me!”

“Sorry mate.”

“You’re a little early, I wasn’t expecting you till later.”

“Evidently, you were certainly enjoying whatever it was you were watching.” she smiled, noticing Wendy’s face getting redder, “What was it?”

“Nothing.”

“Come on, don’t be embarassed we’re friends aren’t we?”

Wendy sighed and reopened the laptop, pressed play on a video clip and turned it to show her friend. In the video there were two naked women, one blonde, the other brunette covered in baby oil and wrestling on some exercise mats, or at least it looked like they were wrestling until suddenly the brunette pushed the blonde onto her back, spread her legs open and then slipped between them and started grinding her pussy against her helpless opponent’s. Sarah watched as the blonde wriggled desperatly trying to get away but to no avail, the brunette kept her pinned on her back with one arm and began to grind harder and faster. eventually the blonde could take no more, her whole body tensed up and she screamed in ecstacy as the orgasm swept through her. As her opponent lay limp and whimpering on the mat, the brunette stood up and raised her arms in victory. She then walked up to the camera, blew a kiss and said:

“Think you can take me on bitch?”

Sarah turned to look at her friend who was sitting on the end of the bed, looking rather uncomfortable.

“Well that was erm…different.”

“Mmm.” Wendy nodded, smiling nervously.

“I had no idea you liked ….that sort of thing.”

“I..I…just find it interesting thats all.”

“Okay.”

“I’m not a lesbo or anything alright!”

“Okay calm down, I never said you were did I?”

If there was one thing Sarah had noticed about Wendy in the short time they had been friends, it was that was she was never short of male attention. At 22 she was a few years older than Sarah. She was about 5′ 8″, had a size 16 figure with big boobs, curvy hips and a big bum. As if that wasn’t enough she had an almost angelic face with beautiful green eyes and red shoulder length hair which she wore in plaits. She was forever being chatted up at college which, of course, she enjoyed but she rarely took any of them up on their offer and the ones that she did always turned out to be ‘Arseholes only after one thing’.

For Sarah on the other hand, over amorous boys had not really been a problem. She was a rather plain and skinny looking 19 year old with short cropped blonde hair and glasses. She had a rather straight up, straight down sort of figure which of course meant if she was walking round campus with Wendy, they didn’t even notice she was there, not that it bothered her, she’d never really been interested in boys.

Wendy stood up and went to the bedroom window. Sensing her friend might be a little upset, Sarah walked over and put her arm around her.

“Don’t be embarassed.”

“I’m not”, she replied, still staring blankly out of the window, “Like I said, I just found it interesting alright”.

“Interesting enough to try it yourself perhaps?”

“What the hell do you mean by that remark?.” Wendy hissed turning to her friend.

“Nothing, I just thought that instead of just watching it on your laptop, you might want to do it for real.”

“Oh yeah who with?”

Sarah took a deep breath…

“Well, with erm…me.”

There was what seemed like a very long and very awkward silence. If the truth be known Sarah had been attracted to Wendy the moment she laid eyes on her.

“You?” said Wendy,finally breaking the silence.

“Why not?”, replied Sarah, “I’ll fight you and I bet I make you come just like that blonde in the video”.

“A skinny little thing like you?”,Wendy laughed, “No fuckin’ chance!”

“Well then, why don’t we find out?”

Wendy looked at her friend in amazement.She could not believe she was actually challenging her.

“Alright, Okay then gobby lets see you try!, What shall we have as a prize for the winner?”

“The loser’s underwear.”replied Sarah.

Wendy shrugged her shoulders,”Okay then.”

“Go on then, strip.” said Sarah.

“Er…you first.”

“Oh for God’s sake.”

Rolling her eyes,Sarah walked to the corner of the room,unbuttoned her jacket and placed it on the back of the chair.She then removed her top and her bra.Sitting down on the chair, she took off her shoes and slipped out her jeans,leaving her in just a pair of white ankle socks and her big sky blue knickers.

“Right, your turn.”

Wendy stood looking at her with wry smile on her face.

“Whats the matter?”, asked Sarah

“Oh no nothing, I just had a funny feeling you’d probably be wearing something like those.”

“Yeah well if you win you can claim them as your trophy.”

“Oh great!”, Wendy laughed, “Mum will be pleased she’s always short of dusters.”

“Oh very funny, come on then, your turn.”

“Alright, alright.”

Wendy drew the curtains and then took off her vest top and bra.She then wriggled out of her tracksuit bottoms and stood facing her friend in a skimpy purple thong. She smiled and took the duvet off the bed and placed it alongside on the floor .Placing her hands on her hips, she looked across at her opponent. With her waif-like body, skinny legs and little boobs surely this was going to be easy. Standing there in her big blue knickers and ankle socks she looked like a pushover. Wendy was confident she could win this in ten minutes no problem.

Despite the size difference, Sarah felt sure she could beat Wendy. It was just a question of getting her into a position from which she could not escape and she felt sure that that opportunity would come. As she stood looking at her opponent, standing there with her hands on her hips, she was mesmerised by her thick thighs, her broad hips, and her pendulous breasts. She looked even more beautiful than she had imagined. If she was going to win she was going to have to block all her lustful thoughts out.

“Ready?” said Wendy confidently.

“Yep.”

“Think you can take me on bitch?”she laughed, blowing Sarah a kiss.

“No problem.” replied Sarah.

“You’ve got no chance little girl, Im gonna make you come so hard you’ll be crying for your mummy!”

“We’ll soon see who’s crying.”

Just then, Paula shouted up from downstairs.

“Wendy, I’ve just got to nip out love.”

“Okay mum, see you in a bit .”

They heard the front door close. Wendy turned to her friend smiling.

“Right then, where were we?, Oh yes thats right I was about to grind you into the floor.”

“Or at least you were going to try.”

“Okay bitch, lets do this.” said Wendy, giggling.

The two girls knelt down on the duvet facing each other. There was long pause, neither girl seemed sure how to start things off. After slowly inching towards each other for about a minute or so, Wendy suddenly lunged at Sarah, pushed her onto her back and then pounced on top of her. To her surprise, Wendy found out that Sarah was actualy a lot stronger than her skinny little frame suggested and she soon found herself on her back with her opponent holding her arms down. The fight went back and forth, the two of them rolling over and over until Wendy managed to make a grab for Sarah’s knickers. With one firm yank she whipped them straight off and flung them across the room.

“Thats better, now lets get that pussy nice and wet.”

Holding Sarah firmly down on her back with her knee, Wendy ran her hand gently over Sarah’s neatly trimmed bush and slipped two fingers between her already moist lips.

“Oh…oh God…no!” Sarah groaned, her legs thrashing round helplessly.

“Oh yeah you like that!, you like that dont you, you dirty little bitch!” goaded Wendy, rubbing harder and faster on Sarah’s swollen clit.

“Oh…oh fuck…fuck…..no!”

“You gonna come? you gonna come heh bitch?”

Sarah knew she had to do something ..and quickly.She was barely managing to hold on against Wendy’s merciless attack, her clit was throbbing like crazy and she could feel that familiar butterfly sensation building in the pit of her stomach. At that moment, she had an idea, she grabbed Wendy’s thong and pulled hard upwards wedging it hard into her pussy.Wendy let out a yelp as the thong bit into her pussy and rubbed hard against her clit.

“Aaaagh, you little bitch!”she hissed,”let go!”

“Mmm yeh, How’s that feel, is that nice?” Sarah laughed pulling harder.

“AAAGH FUCK!”

Wendy grabbed Sarah’s nipples and twisted hard,

“AAOOOW!”

She let go of Wendy’s thong, giving her the chance to break free. She stood up, walked to the corner of the room and slipped off the skimpy piece of fabric, revealing her completely shaved pussy. Returning to the duvet, the two girls once again resumed their starting position facing each other on their knees.

“Ready?” Sarah asked.

“I’m gonna finish you now little girl.”

“We’ll see.”

Sarah readied herself for her opponents next move. It was quite a shock when it came as Wendy leaned in kissed her hard, her tongue probing deep into Sarah’s mouth. She then felt Wendy’s hand between her legs, her fingers gently stroking her clit. Sarah responded in kind pushing two fingers into her friends soft chubby pussy, using her thumb to massage her rapidly swelling clitoris. Wendy let out a long ecstatic groan. Finally breaking off the kiss she pushed Sarah onto her back and spread her legs. Slipping into the scissor position she held up the smaller girls leg and began to grind her pussy against her opponent’s.

“I’m gonna make you scream for mercy!” Wendy whispered, thrusting harder.

“No…no…..never!” Sarah pushed back, grinding her clit hard against her friend’s soaked pussy.

The two girls pushed together harder and faster, their clits grinding against each other sending shockwaves of pleasure rippling through their bodies. The sweat was beginning to pour off them as each tried to gain the advantage and send the other over the edge. Sarah noticed that her friend had started closing her eyes and biting her lip. Sensing she could be close, Sarah began thrusting faster.

“Uuuugh….oh…..uh…..no…no!”

“Oh dear, struggling are we?” Sarah jibed, thrusting even faster.

“Oh…uh…….oooooohh…..fuck…no!”

With just a gentle shove, the big girl fell onto her back. Sarah grabbed her chunky thigh and ground her pussy hard onto Wendy’s throbbing clitoris.

“Uh …….aah…..aaaah!”

“Come bitch!”

“No….no…..aaahh…….aaaaah…..fffuck!”

Sarah thrust harder still, she knew Wendy couldn’t take much more.

“Ah….aaah…..oh my God….no no….no…I’m comi….aah…aah…..aaaaaaaaahh..ffuck!

Wendy could feel the tears rolling down her face as she climaxed, she bucked and writhed as wave after wave shuddered through her. As the sensation passed, her body went limp and she fell back exhausted and placed her hands over eyes.

Sarah stood up and staggered over to the chair, slumped herself down and looked across at her defeated friend.

“That’s it bitch I win.” she panted, still trying to get her breath back.

Wendy couldn’t believe she had been beaten by this skinny little size 10, a waif of a girl. She knew she couldn’t leave it like that.

“No…no way….I’m not finshed yet,you just got lucky, I want to go again.”

“What?” said Sarah, gobsmacked.

“You heard me bitch I want to go again, you haven’t won till you make me say you have.”

Sarah sighed and stood up again. She wasn’t overly keen on a second round, having only just managing to hold on the first time but as she looked down at Wendy who was still lying on the duvet, she thought that surely there couldn’t be much more fight left in her. If she wants to go again, fine. but I’ll make damn sure I finish the job this time.

Wendy finally stood up and walked over to the end of the bed. Still looking weak and unsteady, she turned to her friend.

“Ready?”

Sarah shrugged, “Okay lets do it.”, she said, shaking her head and smiling as she walked over to the bed.

Again there was long pause as the two girls stood facing each other. This time Sarah eventually made the first move, grabbing the big girl and kissing her. As she pushed her tongue deeper and harder into Wendy’s mouth, she slowly slid her hands down her back and onto her big soft bum. Gently digging her fingers into the fleshy cheeks, Sarah made Wendy gasp and moan with pleasure. She could tell she was already weakening so she decided to make her move. Suddenly breaking off the kiss she pushed Wendy back onto the bed, pushed her thighs apart and plunged her tongue deep into big girls pussy.

“Oooooohhh….oh my God!”

She desperatly wriggled up the bed trying to get away but Sarah just continued her attack, her tongue expertly flicking at the swollen clitoris.

“Oooohh…..fuckin bitch…….oh fffuck!”

Mustering what little strength she had left, Wendy managed to to push Sarah’s head away and close her legs, pushing with her feet she sent the smaller girl sprawling to the floor. Quicky scrambling to her feet, Sarah turned to see her friend kneeling on the bed waiting for her.

“Nice try.”

“You won’t get away next time.” smiled Sarah, adjusting her glasses.

“There won’t be a next time for you little girl, when you get back on here I’m gonna fuck you till you see stars!”

“Okay bitch this ends now!”

Sarah jumped onto the bed and launched herself at the big girl. Taken by surprise Wendy fell back, giving her opponent the opportunity to slip between her legs and get her into a scissor position. She wasted no time in pushing her advantage home, grinding her pussy hard into Wendy’s clit. Trapped against the headboard she knew she had to get out quickly.Sarah was beginning to find her rythmn, each thrust sending shockwaves through Wendy’s body.

“Uuuhh….uh….ah no!”

“Come on Wendy, Where’s those stars you promised me heh?” she joked looking down at her friend’s flushed face, and began to thrust harder.

“Oh ….oh God….no…..no no!”

She just had to get away, so she tried to wriggle towards the edge of the bed. Sarah kept up her relentless attack slowly inching the big girl over the side.The moment Wendy’s shoulders reached the duvet, she saw her chance. Pushing her big thighs apart she trapped Wendy’s body against the bed with her left leg and began to thrust for all she was worth.

“Aaaagh…oh Jesus!”, wailed Wendy her arms flailing helple

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.42 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
FF Stories4Girls - Erotic Lesbian Shorts Collection

All Comments

Good read
thank you
Thanks!!!
Thanks!